Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

b - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / b (1480 Views)

Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / Urgent Vacancy: School Accountant/bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by ETLtd: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2016
nothing
Re: b by Ay04z(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2016
how much is the salary .....?
Re: b by Adexy4us(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls which Ketu? or is there ketu in Ogun state or the ketu in Lagos close to mile12?
Re: b by ETLtd: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Adexy4us:
Pls which Ketu? or is there ketu in Ogun state or the ketu in Lagos close to mile12?

Thank you. There's Ketu in Ogun State
Re: b by beshiman(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
ETLtd:
VITALLINK INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
(KETU, ADIE-OWE, OGUN STATE)

NOW HIRING SCHOOL TEACHERS

QUALIFYING CRITERIA (MINIMUM REQUIREMENT)

• INNOVATIVE N.C.E/OND HOLDERS WITH MASTERY OF CORE SUBJECTS (SCIENCE SUBJECTS PREFERABLY)
• SHOULD HAVE A DEMONSTRATIVE LOVE AND PASSION FOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• STRONG CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT SKILLS

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV TO ADMIN@VITALLINKACADEMY.COM.NG

Hello.
Could you please explain better where the school is located?
I stay at Ojodu Berger and I do not know vividly how to get there because this is my first of hearibg that there is Ketu in Ogun State.

Note: I just got an interview invite from the school which holds tomorrow - 15th Sept., 2016, 11AM,at the premises of the school.
Thank you.
Re: b by ETLtd: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2016
beshiman:

Hello.
Could you please explain better where the school is located?
I stay at Ojodu Berger and I do not know vividly how to get there because this is my first of hearibg that there is Ketu in Ogun State.

Note: I just got an interview invite from the school which holds tomorrow - 15th Sept., 2016, 11AM,at the premises of the school.
Thank you.

Thank you. From Sango Ota, take a bus going to Atan, from atan, take a bus going to lusada, from lusada take a bike to vitallink. Thank you.
Re: b by Adexy4us(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
ETLtd:

Thank you. From Sango Ota, take a bus going to Atan, from atan, take a bus going to lusada, from lusada take a bike to vitallink. Thank you.

Waoh!! what a distant journey but its not too far sha if the pay is worth while & possibly accommodation for teachers...

interested but I am degree holder, 7yrs teaching experience..... maths, f/maths, Physics, ICT. waec, neco & igcse expertise
Re: b by beshiman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
ETLtd:

Thank you so much for the response.
Please, do you know the school salary range for secondary teachers and also if there would be accommodation for teachers coming from afar?
I want to have the needed information at hand before going to the school because I stay very far from the school. I will be spending around 1K+ on transport fare.
Thank in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee, Customer Service And Administrative Officers Needed / Front Desk Officer Needed / Pls I Just Got This Invite Text.... Who Knows Of It Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.