Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,136 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) (1735 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Boy Caught Riding A Massive Python During Floods / Man Catches Massive Python With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by annnikky(f): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
This massive python was killed at Odo Mubo near Laula
Asalasi in Ilorin, Kwara State capital on Wednesday 14th
September 2016. A man identified as Jimo E. Mohammed - who single-handedly killed the snake, revealed that he had been monitoring the reptile after he was informed by the residents who spotted it.

Read what an eyewitness Peter Idowu Jiya wrote;
About Eighteen fit long python snake killed Yesterday
Wednesday 14th September 2016, at Odo Mubo near
Laula Asalasi in Ilorin, Kwara State capital.
A Nupe man identified as Jimo E. Mohammed has
killed a python snake in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital two
days after Eid-El-Kabri festival.

According to him, it has been a while he started
monitoring the snake after he has been informed by the
people of Mubo Street.

When he saw the snake for the first time in that river, it
ran away and it is too dangerous for him to go after it,
so he left it that day.

He noted that when he arrived at Mubo river early
Yesterday morning, he found that the python has
swallowed a pig. This according to him however ease
his attack.

Jimo who said that he killed the snake with mere
cutlass, added that this is not the first time he has been
killing Python with cutlass. He revealed that this marks
it the eighth one he has killed.

When interrogated on how he has summon that
courage to killed the snake, Jimo said that it is what he
has been exposed to since his tender age by his father.
Accordingly, when asked about possibly safety
measures people can adopt when come across Python
snake, Mr. Jimo said that one should only pray nit to
come across it. He added further that python becomes
more angry when one run for it. However, there is no
safety measures than to pray not to come across it.

Eye witness
Peter Idowu Jiya
Ilorin, Kwara State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by RealJaneDoe: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
hm
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by Darammliveth(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2016
I can testify to this.... I was passing through radio kwara where i saw people gathered round the dead python. I can tell you it was very massive.
I saw it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by beycity(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Python hunting seems to be the new trend now abi? kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by jmichlins(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
dem say yesterday own na thirty years old wife python and the husband is coming maybe this is the one. Nairaland fp and snake be like zuma fingers

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't like snakes but the rate at which they are being killed and posted on nairaland they will soon go extinct.
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by annnikky(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Posing with python is really d in thing nawadays undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
OK I dn already comment 4 1 b4 but lemmi park here 2 any1 way make f.p I dy dier
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by Baroba(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pythons are relatively easy to kill, so its no major achievement, kill a cobra or a mamba before showing off; Fast moving snakes that will actually fight back..

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by 3Div: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pythons are quite easily to catch alive self!.
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Baroba:
Pythons are relatively easy to kill, so its no major achievement, kill a cobra or a mamba before showing off; Fast moving snakes that will actually fight back..
Oga snake na snake o

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
3Div:
Pythons are quite easily to catch alive self!.
Can u catch d python live, talk tru ?
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by brightalo1010: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
What is lala waiting for before moving this Python to Federal capital?
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by 3Div: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Can u catch d python live, talk tru ?

I have. Still can
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
3Div:

I have. Still can
Hmmmmm shocked shocked

Make i beliv u small sha cheesy
Re: Man Poses With Massive Python Round His Neck After Being Killed(photo) by decode55(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel - 100% Pure Breed - (brindle) - For Sale / Top 10 Strongest Dog Breeds In The World / How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.