Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bank Of Industry Store Both Unencrypted And Encrypted Version Of Your Password - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry Store Both Unencrypted And Encrypted Version Of Your Password (442 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Store Both Unencrypted And Encrypted Version Of Your Password by frankopit: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
I attempted applying for Bank of industry(BOI) loan , only to stumble on an error page that displayed Database insertion errors.
Also the database table shows that both plain and encrypted version of an applicant password is stored.
for what reason? i don't know.This is abnormal,
this is so epic and a sign of danger for applicants . BE WATCHFUL DO NOT USE YOUR SENSITIVE EMAIL AND CARD PASSWORD ON THIS SITE,IT Posses SECURITY THREAT.Not safe

Re: Bank Of Industry Store Both Unencrypted And Encrypted Version Of Your Password by frankopit: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2016
z

(1) (Reply)

The Prime Student Living Apartment Investment... / 2 Acres Plantain For Sale Toll Gate Ibadan. / Pls Pals,i Have Lots Of Bitter Cola,i Want To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.