Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do You Need Competent Developer To Develop That House For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need Competent Developer To Develop That House For You (382 Views)

Before You Build That House, Before You Spend That Money! / Before You Rent That House!!! / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Competent Developer To Develop That House For You by MansonKay: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Do you need Competent and Reliable Building Developer to develop that building for you, contact us today for reliable and Good job, we have been into building development for some time now, and we assure you for good good development in Nigeria.
Amongs all property developers, our name stand out for quality and reliable job. Contact us on, 08092446604, Email: highlandpropertiesinvestment@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Competent Developer To Develop That House For You by MansonKay: 3:33am On Sep 20, 2016
We are competent property developer, consider us today for all types of development, and we will be at your service.
Re: Do You Need Competent Developer To Develop That House For You by chiboy11(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
This user name is associated with omokehinde001(m), Highlander001, n rogermilar(m) the big fraud star that duped me here,don't give this guy money,b careful with your dealings with him as he is a confirm criminal,he has stoped using all this old moniker only for me to discover he is back with this new one,becareful guys

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sales @ Lekki, Victoria Island & Ikoyi / One Room Selfcon At Osapa London Lekki / To Let @ Mainland & Island.... Check Your Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.