Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lets Synergize, Specialize And Share...deal? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets Synergize, Specialize And Share...deal? (396 Views)

Heavy Equipment Opetator; Let's meet here and share ideas / Kaduna State Npower come here and share ur experience @ d venue / Bukkahut (servers And Waiters Needed) Comment And Share On Our Video..yummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Synergize, Specialize And Share...deal? by efficiencie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
In times such as this, where jobs are scarce and the cost of living is high, collaboration among professionals can do the trick of circumventing the unemployment problem...So this is what I propose. If you have a skill that can be combined with those of another, the collaborating parties can specialize, render services and share the our joint revenue!

Beginning with me!

I have skills in:

*The teaching of Basic Statistics & Econometrics with Eviews 7, SPSS & JMulTi and Data Envelopment Analysis with DEAP;
*The conduct of academic research at the Post Graduate levels (PGD, MSc and PhD) in the field of Economics;
*Rendering research assistance to academics and professionals by writing research papers and reports, conducting data analysis and deriving theoretical models and
*The training of Management Science candidates in the practice of Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel

If you are a freelance marketer, a (PGD, MSc. and PhD) student, class representative or an agent seeking to outsource research services; we can synergize, specialize in our respective skills and share the revenue we make. What do you think? If my idea appeals to you please reach me on: 08069170234 via whatsapp and let's talk.

Wealth is all around us; we just need to combine our skills, be honest and enterprising to appropriate it!

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives Needed Urgently In Enugu / Senior Manager, Financial Reporting & Compliance At Airtel Nigeria / Marketer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.