Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70153 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by babsmii(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi House,
I have a clean toyota camry 2009(muscle) for uber in Abuja, see pictures attached.

Reply with the amount you can deliver weekly, where you live in Abuja and contact number and i'll reach you for further discussions.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by babsmii(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017

babsmii:
Hi House,
I have a clean toyota camry 2009(muscle) for uber in Abuja, see pictures attached.

Reply with the amount you can deliver weekly, where you live in Abuja and contact number and i'll reach you for further discussions.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by emilex1000: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ccc
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by muyiranto: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
You can reach me on my cell; 08161342298. its the same as my whattsapp line. Have the folllowing; drivers licence, one iphone and an android phone ready for use for both uber and taxify. i reside in federal housing estate lugbe and im registered on the uber platform. i have two solid guarantors a banker and an architect. looking forward to working with you
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is this still available?

babsmii:

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
babsmii:
Hi House,

Hello, Is this still available?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by awizzy1(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2018
babsmii:
Hi House,

I reside in excel Estate Apo by cedacrest and you can reach me on 08151051500 for further discussion.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by abilityC: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello house what has been your experiences so far?

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info..
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by toluxa1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all

Hi Bro., noticed you've not been very active on this thread with updates. Can you answer the question of the poster above you?

Also I'll own a Honda Pilot 2003 and I have a decent amount of free time, I want to know if it makes any sense to use a V6 like that for Uber, I heard they now accept it in Abuja
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
toluxa1:

Hi Bro., noticed you've not been very active on this thread with updates. Can you answer the question of the poster above you?

Also I'll own a Honda Pilot 2003 and I have a decent amount of free time, I want to know if it makes any sense to use a V6 like that for Uber, I heard they now accept it in Abuja

Hello, I don't think it's a good idea to use a Honda pilot on uber because it comes with a v6 3.5 litre engine, I think your business may not be profitable based on fuel consumption criteria.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello all,
Get a free first trip on taxify worth #2500 by registering with this code AYNF8.
Have a great trip.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am happy to inform you that I now charge a consultation fee for inquiries on ride sharing.

Anyone can set up a session by connecting with me on Phone or Whatsapp.

I have absolutely enjoyed offering free consultations, and while I have tried to answer every query and satisfy every request. I feel it has only become necessary to charge a fee. Just to ease the demand of consultation on my time.

And to ensure that I offer quality professional consultations for all serious inquiries.

Here is a list of my services

1. Ride-share consulting

2. Driver Searches (for partners)

3. Partner Searches (for drivers)

4. Driver Verification

5. Partner- Driver Relationship Forms:

a. Partner-driver agreement form

b. Handover, Inspection and Return Checklists {3 separate documents}

c.Guarantor's form

6. Fleet management

Please keep the calls coming.

Thanks and Cheers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by tyeenigga(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Pls I am a certified taxify driver and I have been driving for 3 years. I need a car on hire purchase or weekly remittance, preferably Toyota. Contact me on
08162972859 or omotayoolayemi43@gmail.com
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gat a free taxify trip worth #2500, for first trips only. Use AYNF8 as promo code.

Get 5% off AXA Mansard insurance rates. Call the number on my signature and mention the promo code.
"5% OFF".
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gat a free taxify trip worth #2500, for first trips only. Use AYNF8 as promo code. Lagos and Abuja.

Get 5% off AXA Mansard insurance rates. Call the number on my signature and mention the promo code.
"5% OFF". Nationwide.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Car tips

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by emilex1000: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Car tips
Boss can i pls get your digits, have been trying na reach you on the number on your profile, but always not reachable
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
emilex1000:

Boss can i pls get your digits, have been trying na reach you on the number on your profile, but always not reachable
Just reach me on what's app, you'd be able to get through.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Car tips

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Car tips

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by gyiidEH: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please, how can you get us a partner? The driver has been certified.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
gyiidEH:
Please, how can you get us a partner? The driver has been certified.
Where are you located?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all,

This is my first taxify centred post, since taxify came to Abuja late 2017, a lot has happened. Uber had full control of the ride share space in the Federal Capital of Nigeria. They had all the partners, all the the driver's and of course, all the passengers.

No other ride sharing app had any real traction on the Abuja market, there was a horde of pretenders, to be sure.

Enter quite suddenly, taxify. And the story changed.
Taxify came into Abuja with a mission. They had the lowest ride fares, they had the lowest percentage cut on trips.

Because taxify understood the business model, they knew there was no point appealing to vehicle owners,
who would provide the cars to any rideshare company provided there was profit to be had.

The groups they needed to appeal to was the driver's and the passengers.

To start with, the registration was simplified and the drivers could register the vehicle on taxify's platform with minimal input from vehicle owner.

Then they reduced their fees, which meant drivers could take home more money despite lower fares.
Lastly, they courted the passengers, with the best incentive possible; lower fares, same quality.

Taxify knows everyone loves a bargain, and its operating in the most affordable band for its business model, even the passengers are happy with taxify fares.

The greatest coup taxify played on uber though, was piggybacking on the latter's success on the Abuja market.

At the point when taxify came in, uber had made ride sharing popular, the passengers were already used to the idea.

Uber had gathered all the vehicle owners, drivers and passengers in a nice neat bundle for taxify to take advantage of.

And boy did taxify take advantage of it, suddenly taxify seems to be the more popular ride sharing app approximately six months in.

But despite the popularity, I have noticed a trend.

Uber seems to have better service, the driver's seem more polite, as if adapting their services to fit with the higher fares on uber. I know of a driver who makes candy available for uber rides but closes the tray for taxify trips.

Also I have a feeling Uber is resisting the urge to enter into a pricing war with Taxify, so it has decided to cater to passengers who can afford more for better service.
Who really knows? I guess time will tell which way the graph will curve with these two ride sharing giants
Have a great week.

They had the lowest ride fares, they had the lowest percentage cut on trips.

Because taxify understood the business model. They knew there was no point appealing to vehicle owners.
Who would provide the cars to any rideshare company provided there was profit to be had.

The group's they needed to appeal to was the driver's and the passengers.

To start with, the registration was simplified and the drivers could register the vehicle on taxify's platform with minimal input from vehicle owner.

Then they reduced their fees, which meant drivers could take home more money despite lower fares.
Lastly, they courted the passengers, with the best incentive possible; lower fares, same quality.

Taxify knows everyone loves a bargain, andits operating in the most affordable band for its business model, even the passengers are happy with taxify fares.

The greatest coup taxify played on uber though, was piggybacking on the latter's success on the Abuja market.

At the point when taxify came in, uber had made ride sharing popular, the passengers were already used to the idea.

Uber had gathered all the vehicle owners, drivers and passengers in a nice neat bundle for taxify to take advantage of.

And boy did taxify take advantage of it, suddenly taxify seems to be the more popular ride sharing app approximately six months in.

But despite the popularity, I have noticed a trend.
Uber seems to have better service, the driver's seem more polite, as if adapting their services to fit with the higher fares on uber. I know of a driver who makes candy available for uber rides but closes the tray for taxify trips.

Also I have a feeling Uber is resisting the urge to enter into a pricing war with uber, so it has decided to cater to passengers who can afford more for better service.

Who really knows? I guess time will tell which way the graph will curve with these two ride sharing giants.

Have a great week.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Car tips

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello all

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by cutelover19(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
HI sir, i'm a registered driver on the app, however I don't have a car of my own. Can you pair me with a partner, I really love the idea of ride sharing. I live in abuja and you can reach me on 0ninezero330six0ne96nine. Thanks million
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello all,
Get a free ride on Taxify worth #3500,
Download taxify and use this code
W4B8F.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello,
Please follow my new blog about ride sharing in Nigeria.
I give out free stuff all the time.

www.taxiappguy.

Twitter: @taxiappguy

Facebook: taxiappguy

Instagram: taxiappguy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.