Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Has Adele Finally Healed....? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Adele Finally Healed....? (782 Views)

Adele Or Sia, Which Do You Prefer? / Sunday's Response To Adele's Hello (video) / Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Adele Finally Healed....? by Dantee005(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have been a steady follower adele's music since i heard "Someone like you".This song left me feeling that she got her heart broken and hadnt gotten over it....Then came billboard topper "Hello" and i was like "nw am sure she's heartbroken...in this songs there line like "Never mind i'll find someone you,i wish nothing but the best for you,dont forget me i beg,i remember you say sometimes it lasts in love bt sometimes it hurts instead..etc.... Finally came "Send my love(to your new lover) and i was like yea she's finally gotten over it...In this song u hear lyrics like" Send my love to your new lover, treat her better,gotta let go of all of our ghosts,we both know we ain't kids no more"...So peepz whats ur view on this....
Re: Has Adele Finally Healed....? by gbens2000(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
she hasnt oh,u should listen to "hello"
Re: Has Adele Finally Healed....? by Dantee005(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
gbens2000:
she hasnt oh,u should listen to "hello"
Yea... Bt send my love was released after hello... Its her latest single....
Re: Has Adele Finally Healed....? by shutupareyouGOD: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Are u Dante on nsg blog?
Re: Has Adele Finally Healed....? by Dantee005(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
shutupareyouGOD:
Are u Dante on nsg blog?
Nah..i dnt tink so...

(1) (Reply)

2016 Soundcity MVP Awards: Full Nominations List Released / 50 Love Songs For A Perfect Valentine / Check Out The Newest Members Of The Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.