Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

My View On Mmm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My View On Mmm (1011 Views)

Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Mmm by clevop11: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2016
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][b][/b]

http:///?i=clevercashflow@gmail.com
MMM-founded by a Russian "Fraudster". I have seen many write ups discouraging pple from joining MMM saying it is a Ponzi scheme. I am not writing to disprove that. But to state clearly that it is a single story.
MMM is very risky, infact the risk can be as high as 100β„… loss. Recently their have been news of mmm failing in some African countries and the Truth is one day the Nigeria system will also fail. Any one that tells you that mmm will never fail is a lier. But that's not the only truth. MMM is a system that pays u +30β„…on any amount you put into the system. It is a family of help givers. U get a bonus of 20$ for opening your account with an amount about #20,000. You get 10% bonus for anyone that uses you as his/her referral. The most frequently asked question is this " how do MMM make enough money to pay for all this bonuses??" In MMM, you don't pay money to d organizations personal account. You only pay to ordinary individuals who are participants and are due to receive their pay. You might want to complain. But this is almost the same system that most networking business operate on. You put in ur capital to run another man's business,as if that is Not enough, you have to help market/sell his products or b forced to use them ur self, as if that isn't too much, some systems wouldn't pay u until you have recruited a certain number of new members. The funny thing is that most people do this happily with out even noticing that they are being used. MMM offers u a platform that you are paid for the money you invest. If you take extra step to recruit others, it rewards that with +10β„…. Some weeks ago I saw a post from a government agency discouraging people from joining MMM, reason being that they operate same way other networking business operate. My question was why haven't they preached against GNLD and d likes, I av been involved in some plain networking business before. But I got a thought that I believe is my answer. FG is only trying to protect its banks & co whom MMM poses a treat to. With more people joining mmm, money wouldn't be lying dormant in the bank, for them to use as they like.

I am an mmm participant. What I wrote I call my view on Mmm.
I know it will fail oneday.
I know the best time to join is now.
I know that those that invest early will surely reap.
I know mmm is risky.
I know it also pays
I believe in no risk no pay
You can add me on watsapp or call me on 08161802613 for more information.
Visit this link to register http:///?i=clevercashflow@gmail.com
Re: My View On Mmm by chocolateme(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2016
A friend told me about that last night, Infact, got to hear about it for the first time through her. I just don't like the sound of it at all. I still wonder how great the disadvantages will be. Men! It sounded out of place. Anyway you guys should enjoy. Not me.

1 Like

Re: My View On Mmm by fuckyoumhen: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
op, the fact that you knew it will crash, why do you want people to join?
Re: My View On Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2016
got an insight of it yesterday, buh kept asking what Amount of SECURITY Do an investor tend to have inother to minimize loss of capital?
Re: My View On Mmm by hisawesomeness(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
But what do you guys think about helping hands international
Re: My View On Mmm by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Well if you are not convinced to join please dont join and continue your hustle
Re: My View On Mmm by clevop11: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
op, the fact that you knew it will crash, why do you want people to join?
Because I know it will not fail now.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How MMM Will Continue To Scam Nigerians After Jan 14th .Batch B / How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? / 100% Human Hair Wholesales @B38 Plateau Plaza, Trade Fair Lagos +2348068456927

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.