Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo (716 Views)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / “I Warned Goodluck Jonathan About Diezani Alison-Madueke” – Olusegun Obasanjo / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by Ugobxt(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
The ex-president said he made this known when he saw how recklessly the Dr Goodluck Jonathan-led administration was spending the country’s money.

Obasanjo, an Ogun state high chief made these revelations on Saturday, October 1, while delivering a lecture to some youths at Owu Baptist Church, Abeokuta.

He said:

“Whoever that has lived to witness the celebration of today should thank God.

“Things are not what they should be, but we should pray that next year will be better than this year.”

“We thank God for those who are alive, we prayed for the souls of those who have laboured for these country and who have passed on to rest in perfect peace.

“Unemployment is a major problem in the country today and if we don’t take care, it will consume all of us. In fact, the rising unemployment is a time bomb,” the ex-president offered.

While recalling how he got five job offers as soon as he left high school, the elder statesman of Nigerian politics adduced the youth restiveness in the country to unemployment and counseled the present administration to pay attention to agriculture, else the country may not develop.

He said: “That is why we have to take it as a key of our development else the many educated Nigerians who have no job are like time bomb, sooner than later, it will explode.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/i-warned-former-president-goodluck.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by faladeSM1132(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
I trust Jonathan he will not say anything to reply you because he knows you as Mr know all and he doesn't talk too much like you old fool

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by deji68: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
So na jonathan dey there now ? ....during his time there was no recession cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by aylagos(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
faladeSM1132:
I trust Jonathan he will not say anything to reply you because he knows you as Mr know all and he doesn't talk too much like you old fool
may God manage your life and destiny as Jonathan manage Nigeria. Since Jonathan is your small God kindly say amen to my prayer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by Trut(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
aylagos:
may God manage your life and destiny as Jonathan manage Nigeria. Since Jonathan is your small God kindly say amen to my prayer

May God run your life and destiny the way Buhari is running the affairs of this country.

6 Likes

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by Pavarottii(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't see where Obj called GEJ or last administration in his speech.

Abi is somebody smoking sapele weed?

1 Like

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by justhelp(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Trut:

May God run your life and destiny the way Buhari is running the affairs of this country.
then may the Almighty God Manage your life and destiny the way Jonathan manage this country. Oga oya say big Amen since the first prayer was not for u but u like the prayer. Oya say amen now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Former President Goodluck Jonathan About Recession - Obasanjo by aylagos(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
I don't see where Obj called GEJ or last administration in his speech.

Abi is somebody smoking sapele weed?
you dey mind them ?

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of President Buhari In Kaduna For POP At The Nigerian Defence Academy / A Legal Exposition To The Recent Actions Of The DSS To The Bench—Barr D.G Daniel / REVEALED: See The List Of 18 High-profile Judges Under Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.