Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Face to face with 2face Idibia! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Face to face with 2face Idibia! (1991 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face to face with 2face Idibia! by snazzydawn(f): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2005
Hello fellow Nairalanders,I got wondering,what would you do if you won a prize and the trappings of the prize was that you would spend a day with Celebrity,2face Idibia.Now,what would you ask him and how well would you make use of your time with him?
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by casper(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2005
me: 2face how did two girl get pregnant for you together?
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by snazzydawn(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2005
see,casper,don't insult my husband o!!!hmm.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
I'll say, "hey, Mr. Idibia, I'd like you to join Nairaland and participate in the community. You just might like something. Oh, and by the way, can you give us the permission to play your music on our website? We voted for you o!"
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by snazzydawn(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2005
and seun,tell him that some girls are claiming him here ooo!!!they should know that there can only be one Mrs.2face,thats me!!! grin grin grin Snazzy 2Face.Very nice smiley
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by hotangel2(f): 2:04am On Nov 30, 2005
mr 2face idibia.. u really need to start working out. smiley
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by casper(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2005
" mr 2face pls can you please employ someone to teach you how to dress for big occasions"
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by layi(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2005
Mr Tuface, plz stop the skin cutz. Some ladies love baldheaded men plus...erm...if u acted like a kid shouting mummy and daddy atop MTV's stage...Hope u wont piss on ur pants atop Grammys stage.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by faitho(f): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2006
i d ask him can i be the woman u will take to the alter, the mother of your children, no cheating till death do us part.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Emad(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2006
I would ask him about his Biography, when he was born where he grew up, how he came this far, and what is the true story behind the "african Queen " song , that is who wrote it? is everything we hear true? did he steal it from Blackface, and all the rumours etc
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by naija116(f): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2006
"Innocent how far? I love ur voice and ur music and really appreciate how u have made naija artists known to the world, but please slow down with all the children and save some for our marriage, lol,
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by royalyinx(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2007
Break a bottle on his shiny head u dig
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by concrete: 4:00am On Sep 20, 2007
faitho:

i d ask him can i be the woman u will take to the alter, the mother of your children, no cheating till death do us part.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

i'm LOL at the "no cheating" part
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by snazzydawn(f): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ faitho, you would have to wait for along while and my oh my, that would be one very long wait.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Effa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
I will simply hug him and compliment him
Emad, African was co written with black face but am sure black did most of the writting
But girl to let you know, Black was complimented for he's effort on African Queen
and the song was not stolen
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Effa(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
I will simply hug him and make good comments on he's songs, Good Compliments
Emad, African was co written with black face but am sure black did most of the writting
But girl to let you know, Black was complimented for he's effort on African Queen
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by damel(f): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
first of all i would give him a hug,and then ask him the secondary school he attended and why he is unable to speak correct english
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by snazzydawn(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2007
correction! 2face speaks very well. Trust me on that.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Effa(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
yea he speaks well, i can attest to that
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Emad(f): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
Effa:

I will simply hug him and compliment him

Thanks Effa, glad to know
I love 2baba, i was hurt when people said he stole the song
nice to know he did not
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Effa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ok, it's alright
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by nimma(f): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
tu 4 life
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by sect(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
Effa you didn't mention the part where blackface said he was not aware when 2face first produced the song with ojb and thats definitely what brought about the rumour of 2face stealing the song from blackface, so there is truth in that rumour because what 2face did was wrong.@ topic, if i come across 2face i would ask him for 4 faze's number & if he doesn't give me i will use a lady to seduce him into dropping the number.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by concrete: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2007
sect:

topic, if i come across 2face i would ask him for 4 faze's number & if he doesn't give me i will use a lady to seduce him into dropping the number.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love Tu but that's just funny as hell right there
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Effa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
Guess he wont give i to you cos he knows you gonna hurt him,
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by concrete: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2007
naija116:

"Innocent how far? I love your voice and your music and really appreciate how u have made naija artists known to the world, but please slow down with all the children and save some for our marriage, lol,

HAHAHAHAHa

you guys are too much
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Memmyluv(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
[/color][color=#770077]
I will simply tell him 2 manage his resources cos oppotunity comes but once nd he may not have such great chance in future.
Re: Face to face with 2face Idibia! by Blow(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
I'll just say Hi, smile and continue with whatever I was doing. Thats all dudes.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Meets Evil Vs Young Money / Banky W, Burnaboy, Lynxx & D’prince Pick Their 3 Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebs! / Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.