Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria (1804 Views)

I Want To Start Programming,, Where Should I Start From?? / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by shilox(m): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Hello guys!
I need your help here. I am interested in programming (but don't know jack about it yet) cos I would want to sometime in the future develop programs on mql4 and or mql5.
Someone told I will need C++, C# and VB.
if it's the above 3 languages I really need, where in Nigeria can I study them? Part time or crash?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by luksybee(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2016
whats your location
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by shilox(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2016
luksybee:
whats your location

Lokoja, Kogi State.
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by LexPrescott(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
You don't need to go to school to study programming. Most of the languages I learned I read up myself. Just go online, download a book, get a complier and start coding. If you ask me, I'd say go to www.dummies.com ; their books are exceptionally beginner-friendly. Find a book on any programming language you want to learn, and start coding. You'd enjoy it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by shilox(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
LexPrescott:
You don't need to go to school to study programming. Most of the languages I learned I read up myself. Just go online, download a book, get a complier and start coding. If you ask me, I'd say go to www.dummies.com ; their books are exceptionally beginner-friendly. Find a book on any programming language you want to learn, and start coding. You'd enjoy it. smiley

Thank you so much LexPrescott.

1 Like

Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
shilox:
Hello guys!
I need your help here. I am interested in programming (but don't know jack about it yet) cos I would want to sometime in the future develop programs on mql4 and or mql5.
Someone told I will need C++, C# and VB.
if it's the above 3 languages I really need, where in Nigeria can I study them? Part time or crash?
Thank you in advance for your responses.

seems you have money to spend oooooo
you need to have the mind set that you can learn ANYTHING all by urself.
though am a computer science student I learn python all by my self without using laptop o just my phone.
Am currently learning MQL4 and MQL4 is NOT C++, nor C SHARP but it was derived from C#, the reason they will tell u to learn C SHARP is that it will make MQL4/5 to be easy

if ur interested I can send u PDF files on the book
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by shilox(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

though am a computer science student I learn python all by my self without using laptop o just my phone.
Am currently learning MQL4 and MQL4 is NOT C++, nor C SHARP but it was derived from C#, the reason they will tell u to learn C SHARP is that it will make MQL4/5 to be easy

Whoa!
You have my attention. I am interested.
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by UzomaFC: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2016
pls I need the book too, igwechukwunonso16@gmail.com 08054216487
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by adediji157: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2016
interested. adediji157@gmail.com
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by naetosmith(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
pls send me the ebooks, kemismithy@gmail.com
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by soccerdrum(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Please i need the ebook too. Am also a studying computer science in a state poly.
padbin.com@gmail.com
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by michaelzango35: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sabon tasha Kaduna, kaduna state
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
sorry it took this long to reply you guys I have been busy.
about the book, i cant send through gmail to make it easier i will send through whatsapp, so this my number 08169199282.
Re: Programming, Where To Study In Nigeria by shilox(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
sorry it took this long to reply you guys I have been busy.
about the book, i cant send through gmail to make it easier i will send through whatsapp, so this my number 08169199282.

Thank you Ikechukwu, I will contact you via whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Can Android Studio Run On 1gb Ram / Decagon Fellows #decadev Share Your Experience / Simple Java Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.