Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,757,332 members, 6,552,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 05:22 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (429 Views)

19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by princefunmmy(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: . by KINGwax007(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice one... Av u finished catching yourself by yourself?

When they say 'change begins with me', are they talking about grass roots or everyone?
Oversabi

See your life

(1) (Reply)

See how Former Governor of Anambra - Peter Obi gave a Speech that went Viral / Politics Buhari Lied In His Book; Tinubu Rejected His Vice President Offer / CUSTOMS: Presidency, Customs Vow To End Smuggling Of Poisonous Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.