Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Who Can Solve This Equation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Solve This Equation (891 Views)

Solve This Within A Minute Then You're Very Intelligent. / Pls Help Me With This First Order Homogenous Equation / Nairalanders Question Of The Day:- Who Can Solve This? What + What + What = 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please who can explicitly solve this simultaneous equation?

Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
D hand writing looks like sumthing dat was typed by computer... Damn
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by udatso: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
The question already solved itself
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by udatso: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Here

Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hern:
D hand writing looks like sumthing dat was typed by computer... Damn
lols. na just pen o
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
udatso:
Here
bro. u just inserted the answer? no. i just gave u the hint and all u have to do is to show how it is x=2, 3 and y=3, 2
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
lalasticlala please help me take this question to FP
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by udatso: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
It is not my fault you set the question too easy.
Your first mistake was setting the power of x and y as x and y in equations that are to be solved simultaneous.
The second mistake was assigning a value for x and y when the linear equation (equation 1) can easily be substituted with these values to get either of the two values.
The equation below would have been more challenging.
OgundeleT:

bro. u just inserted the answer? no. i just gave u the hint and all u have to do is to show how it is x=2, 3 and y=3, 2

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
udatso:
It is not my fault you set the question too easy.
Your first mistake was setting the power of x and y as x and y in equations that are to be solved simultaneous.
The second mistake was assigning a value for x and y when the linear equation (equation 1) can easily be substituted with these values to get either of the two values.
The equation below would have been more challenging.
lols
1. a friend gave me the question almost 8years ago in Benin and he asked me to solve it simultaneously by substitution and he gave me the answer but just to prove by solving it and not by insertion as u have done
2. if i should use A and B as their power as u have said then the equation must be 4 because we are to find four unknown which is a, b, x and y
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by udatso: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2016
OgundeleT:

lols
1. a friend gave me the question almost 8years ago in Benin and he asked me to solve it simultaneously by substitution and he gave me the answer but just to prove by solving it and not by insertion as u have done
2. if i should use A and B as their power as u have said then the equation must be 4 because we are to find four unknown which is a, b, x and y
Okay. grin
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2016
udatso:

Okay. grin
but i like ur no dulling method of solving sha. u just insert the hint once and submit. tiri gbosa for u
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by profmathsland(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am suggesting that the rule of logarithmic equations can be applied.
Re: Who Can Solve This Equation by OgundeleT(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
profmathsland:
I am suggesting that the rule of logarithmic equations can be applied.
apply it and let's see

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NANS Threatens To Shutdown Nigeria In 21 Days / Unilorin Admission List Out / Please Help I Havent Received My Jamb Centre And Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.