Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

modified... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / modified... (623 Views)

Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) / Lets Make The Online $$$$ This Year Together:MODIFIED / How MMM Wants To Scatter My Family. (Modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified... by HybridMan: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: modified... by blazer234: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
HybridMan:

Our company is an indigenous registered Nigerian food company with a global outlook. We are actively contributing our quota towards ensuring global food security for a growing population in a sustainable way. We process, package and distribute high quality yam flour,cassava flour and Plantain flour products..We intend to diversify to other key food products in the nearest future..

We source our produce from farmers in rural communities across Nigeria. Through its innovative product line, creative packaging, competitive pricing, and distribution strategy our company is gradually becoming a household name for healthy food.

We have been in business for about 3months now and our demand keeps growing day by day..We have sent supply proposal letter to Hotels,shopping mall,medium mart and we also have an online shopping order for our products..One of the big names we hope to finalise our supply agreement with is Shoprite ibadan .

The market is large for our products and we already have distributors in Lagos,Oyo,Osun,
Abuja and Bauchi..

We are in need of Investors to expand our local market and also to start exporting into the International Market

We are presently using a rented apartment to carry out our production and processing..We have an acre of Land that's yet to be develop and we intend to use the Investor Fund to develop it and buy more equipment to expand our daily output..

We have decided to hold the key information like "Name of company and address" "Financial information" and other relevant information due to confidentiality and security reasons..

This is 100% Legal business and our business value is based on Honesty..if you have interest in investing on our startup please Call/whatsapp : 08032298246

We will show you all relevant proofs and if possible you want us to meet in person after much deliberation and agreement..

Regards

This your message is bull shit. Your company doesn't have name and brick and mortar office? Why not provide the info here? Or why would you what to hide the name from public? Except maybe you have skeleton in your cupboard
Re: modified... by HybridMan: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
You should not say what you don't have knowledge of sir..

This a public forum..You can text me your email and I will send info to clear your doubts..

Below is our website for those that want to explore

www.abebifoods.com.ng

I'm careful of nairaland rules so I won't get ban..

blazer234:

This your message is bull shit. Your company doesn't have name and brick and mortar office? Why not provide the info here? Or why would you what to hide the name from public? Except maybe you have skeleton in your cupboard
Re: modified... by HybridMan: 1:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Investors still needed..We are still producing and the demand keep expanding.....

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Make MMM Collapse In Zimbabwe…(open) / Anyone Hoping That MMM Will Return Is Ignorant / You Can Make 100k Every 2 Weeks If You Can Join Mee In Doing This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.