Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nnpc Start Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Start Calling? (3155 Views)

Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Does Any One Know When Stanbic Will Start Calling For Apt Test?{teller} / Nig Breweries Start Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Start Calling? by kinlezx: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2006
Merry xmas n hapi new year dat ll usher in greater opportunities.
As anyone dat did d last interview with NNPC been calld 4 resumption? Please lets hear ur view.
Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by Icejay(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
Relax man. HR is still compiling the list. I guess they'll start sending out the appointment letter in January although i don't know the specific date. U'll know when it starts happening.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by ayoge1: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2007
Niger Deltans are supposed to resume on the 15th. I thot others would have to resume together with them. Pls anyone with authentic info holla back. Wishing u the best. Happy New Year
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by AbdulWasiu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2007
Guyz,
What's the remuneration package like?
Anybody with useful info?

I believe the house needs to know.

Cheers!
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by SweetMan1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2007
Any body with a right information about NNPC pls drop on the nairaland. cheesy
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by acubejay(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2007
Happy new year Nairalanders. I have a little tip about NNPC's last interview in Abuja. Successful candidates will resume by first week in march 2007. the Niger Deltans have received letters to go for their medical test. Non Niger Deltans will receive theirs before the end of January. Just be patient and pray for you and others.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by cornel318(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2007
ACUBEJAY, any information on Operator Trainees,

Some one told me they have not been called, while some one said something contrary.
Can u help me out to clear my mind.

Thanks
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by acubejay(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2007
Both Graduate Trainees and Operators will resume at the same time, If you have not been called, just be patient, You'll undergo a medical test before you are finally called. watch and pray. God bless
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by SweetMan1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
ACUBEJAY,thanks for the info.l guess you are right that resume to work by first week of march.the names have being selected but not yet approved.just keep praying
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by wales7479(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2007
Hi Nairalanders, Thanks for the info. We will watch and pray. God is forever faithful and will keep his promises!!!!
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by danex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
got the info on Nnpc. but ACUBEJAY hw authentic is the tip u got? cos i have had quite a no of tips from ddifferent persons and i dont know which to believe. someone told me resumption is 29th of january for everyone other than niger deltans. meaning that offer letter should be out any momment b4 then. i'll luv to hear from u.

cheers

danex.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by isaacayomi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2007
letter for medical test was given to those people that received the appointment letter earlier. it was given towards the end of last year december. they have started the medical test on monday, 8, 2007. they will finally resume in march, 2007. 1st week to be precise. i mean people from niger delta areas.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by SweetMan1(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2007
can someone tell the house when the remaining people will get there letter of appointment.
l pray we all resume together with our Niger delta brothers.pls keep the house informed on any recent development
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by kboy3(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
As any body being called?some one called me that the result is out,but note yet published in the news papers.but can call if you have any body in house that works in NNPC. shocked
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by hardys(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2007
The list has been compiled, distribution of letters for successful candidates will be dispatched as from monday hopefully.
Wish all nairalanders that were involve in the interview happy career @ NNPC.And for those not selected, something better is waiting for you.
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2007
pls how did u guys apply to NNPC?pls tell me i want to apply also.hop not late anyway
Re: Nnpc Start Calling? by babalaw1: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2007
it is well, nnpc will soon start calling the second batch , hopefully soon!

REMEMBER:

"YOUR ATITITUDE  AND YOUR GRATITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE IN LIFE"

DE-LAW
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager For Oil & Gas Firm Needed / Recruitment Processes And Career Insights / IFC (world Bank ) Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.