Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Missing Posts - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Missing Posts (390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Posts by DevotedOne(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. At least three posts are missing from the following thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3006711/never-stop-learning ~ I had updated, some of the posts with material because I didn't want to interfere with similar material on someone else's thread. The updated material and the posts are gone. What could have caused this obvious misjudgment. And I've received no response from moderators.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Missing Posts by Sissie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
DevotedOne:
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. At least three posts are missing from the following thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3006711/never-stop-learning ~ I had updated, some of the posts with material because I didn't want to interfere with similar material on someone else's thread. The updated material and the posts are gone. What could have caused this obvious misjudgment. And I've received no response from moderators.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

It got hidden by spambot

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We See God? / Supplicating For The Ruler / The Story Of Ibadan Taxi Driver Samaritan & The Police: Admonition For Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.