Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1388 Views)

Help! In Need Of Environmental Health Job / Society For Family Health Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Submit Your CV For Graduate Trainee Programme And Environmental Health Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
beeholz:
I am a graduate of Microbiology and presently rounding up my MSc in Public Health at University of Ibadan. I need a job in Lagos or Ibadan, any field: Industrial, Medical or Administrative (including Office management and customer care) I am proficient in Computer usage

I can be contacted via email:
Mobile/Whatsapp:

I will appreciate positive response.
Thank you in anticipation.

grin

pls delete your personal details! its amateurish and smacks off desperation angry
you need a job in any field? pls be real, don't tell me you haven't figured out the career path to follow yet? (even after a postgraduate degree)
my advice to you as a fellow microbiologist is to take some time off, do some serious introspection and find out what the heck it is you wanna do with your life and career.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you. Done! I actually wanted a Pub health job. Hope this is ok now. Thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2016
beeholz:
Thank you. Done! I actually wanted a Pub health job. Hope this is ok now. Thank you.

am also rounding up my MSC in ui. if I see something interesting, I'll contact you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Thank you

coollabman:

am also rounding up my MSC in ui. if I see something interesting, I'll contact you.
Re: . by glothaddy(f): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2016
beeholz:
I am a graduate of Microbiology and presently rounding up my MSc in Public Health at University of Ibadan. I need a job in Lagos or Ibadan. Preferably an Health Management Oragnisation.

I can be contacted via email: bibimakinju@yahoo.com

I will appreciate positive response.
Thank you in anticipation.

A school in Lekki is seeking for immediate employment a nurse or community health worker. A great place to work salary from 35k accommodation, professional training and lunch will be given. if interested pm me
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
beeholz:
Thank you

Medical Sales Representatives at ERS Nigeria Limited
ERS Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous limited liability company providing medical technology solutions to both public and private health sectors in Nigeria. We partner with leading global innovators, developers and manufacturers of medical technology devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Responsibilities
Detail products to healthcare professionals within assigned region.
Making presentations to doctors and other healthcare professionals; organize clinical workshops and seminars.
Develop, support and maintain key relationships with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
Observe trends in the market and make recommendations.
Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales.
Requirements
Degree in any Medical Science.
At least 2 years experience in sales with verifiable record of sales. Experience selling similar products will be an added advantage.
Ability to work and deliver on responsibilities with limited supervision.
Excellent communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to:
jobs@ersltdng.com
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sent. Thank you.
coollabman:

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to:
jobs@ersltdng.com
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Thank you.
[quote author=glothaddy post=50077484]
Re: . by Decrozz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
glothaddy:

A school in Lekki is seeking for immediate employment a nurse or community health worker. A great place to work salary from 35k accommodation, professional training and lunch will be given. if interested pm me
pls I'm interested. I'm a microbiology graduate with years of teaching experience. I reside around Lekki. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: . by tpapi: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Decrozz:
pls I'm interested. I'm a microbiology graduate with years of teaching experience. I reside around Lekki. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
av sent u a pm
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2016
@glothaddy
You've not been responding to PMs
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
beeholz:
Thank you

A Reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently looking for the Positions below
Community Health Worker
Job Type Full Time
Qualification
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health
Job Details
Treating minor illnesses, looking after pregnant women and caring for children
Family planning services, promotion of sanitation and hygiene
Screening for communicable diseases
Performing health education activities, collecting statistics
Maintaining records and providing health care referrals.
Skills/Qualifications:
Experience as a Community Health worker required
Relevant Health qualification
Clinical Skills
Bedside Manner
Infection Control
Nursing Skills
Health Promotion and Maintenance
Method of Application
Apply in person with CV and credentials to King Solomon hospital. 4b, Bola Street Anthony-Lagos on/before Friday 21st October 2016

try your luck
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank you, will do that

Method of Application
Apply in person with CV and credentials to King Solomon hospital. 4b, Bola Street Anthony-Lagos on/before Friday 21st October 2016

try your luck[/quote]
Re: . by Mercyayomi0815: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2018

pls can I have your email... I need more information concerning MPH and I feel u know more about it
Re: . by abimic(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
beeholz:
Thank you

Keep your thank you to yourself. big head..lol

(1) (Reply)

Nanny needed N50k / Graduate Internship Recruitment At Ehealth Africa (eha) / I Need A Teaching Job Or HR Job Paying Between 120000 And 150000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.