Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng (967 Views)

Top Five Cheap Domain Registrar Companies For .com, .ng And .com.ng / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng by fixedhollies(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
difference between .com.ng and .com, .ng please is there any difference between these... are there limitations in using .com.ng
Re: Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng by Temolad: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
They seems to be different. Wait for my Webßoss for explanation.
Re: Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng by Temolad: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
.ng is a ccTLD(country code top level domain) while .com.ng is a ccSLD (country code second level domain)
to the average man trying to register a domain, this is for you.
the shorter a name is, the better and easier to remember for your visitors
this automatically puts .ng in that class of enviable domains, with companies like Microsoft, Google, Jumia snapping up our names, you have no excuse for using .com which is already over subscribed. go for .com.ng if you can't afford a .ng
Re: Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng by fixedhollies(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Temolad:
.ng is a ccTLD(country code top level domain) while .com.ng is a ccSLD (country code second level domain)
to the average man trying to register a domain, this is for you.
the shorter a name is, the better and easier to remember for your visitors
this automatically puts .ng in that class of enviable domains, with companies like Microsoft, Google, Jumia snapping up our names, you have no excuse for using .com which is already over subscribed. go for .com.ng if you can't afford a .ng

Thanks so much. Short and explanatory
Re: Difference Between .com.ng And .com, .ng by Temolad: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
fixedhollies:

Thanks so much. Short and explanatory
You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Help Me With Naijaloaded Blogger Template / How Much Can I Charge My Client / WordPress May Go Extinct In 10 Years - Ade Olufeko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.