Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Programmer Needed Urgently! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Programmer Needed Urgently! (675 Views)

Web Programmer Needed in Ojodu, Lagos / A Data Aviation Company Needs A Programmer / Verifone Vx610/vx670 Pos Terminal Programmer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Programmer Needed Urgently! by sholacom(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
A Programmer with a vast experience in building a network marketing/referral based backbone with robotic automation is needed urgently.

Interested candidate MUST be smart articulate and "mobile" person(Preferably someone who is self-employed who can move whenever).

The required Candidate would be coming in as a consultant to complete an "ongoing" project, hand it over and also train our company I.T executive on how to keep managing and maintaining the system.

Candidate must reside within the lagos metropolis. Must be available to come for a live presentation at the company's head office before the end of the week.

Interested applicants should write an email giving details of related jobs executed to admin@bigplus-group.com (Kindly include contact phone number in your email).
Re: A Programmer Needed Urgently! by cmdimkpa(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hello sir,

I am a programmer and I have experience in the development of similar software systems. Your offer seems feasible for me to implement, and I meet all your requirements, but I still need more information on the exact working details of the system you wish to develop (This will enable me prepare a well-scoped presentation and build the ideal application)

I may be reached on 07030870839 or cmdimkpa@gmail.com

Mike C. D.
Software Developer
Re: A Programmer Needed Urgently! by sholacom(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Thanks for all the entries sent in and the lovely presentations. A candidate has already been selected;hence all entries should halt henceforth.

And to those who were not opportuned to present, we would like to say we have your info and we would contact you when we get to the next phase of our project.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Any One Into Short Code Messaging Services In The House / Fb Developer / Joomla Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.