Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Needs A Google Developer Account? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Needs A Google Developer Account? (2622 Views)

If You Have A Google Developer Account, Kindly Drop Your Contact / Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program 2019 For African Startups / Apply Today For A Google Developer Scholarship And Certification Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi, Android application Developers.
The greatest platforms for showcasing your android application is without a doubt the Google playstore. But as we all know getting the google playstore cost $25. Purchasing This developer account is not the problem but sometimes your Nigerian ATM card might be declined for security reason.

Having a google developer account gives you the opportunity to upload as many apps as you want unto the platform provided they do not contradict google's Policy.

Another advantage is that, You can use it as a source of income on fiverr. Uploading an app for someone on fiverr costs $5 and per week you can upload up to 10 app. So do the math!!!

I have two google developer account one for personal use and the other one for sell at a very cheap rate.

If you need one kindly leave a comment below.
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by yhuti(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
I need one how much are you willing to sell it?
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by mojeed4(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Globalmoney:
Hi, Android application Developers.
The greatest platforms for showcasing your android application is without a doubt the Google playstore. But as we all know getting the google playstore cost $25. Purchasing This developer account is not the problem but sometimes your Nigerian ATM card might be declined for security reason.

Having a google developer account gives you the opportunity to upload as many apps as you want unto the platform provided they do not contradict google's Policy.

Another advantage is that, You can use it as a source of income on fiverr. Uploading an app for someone on fiverr costs $5 and per week you can upload up to 10 app. So do the math!!!

I have two google developer account one for personal use and the other one for sell at a very cheap rate.

If you need one kindly leave a comment below.

How come you are not making use of the other account to make money on fiverr? Is there more to this?

2 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by chiebuka39: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2016
i am interested, how much
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
mojeed4:

How come you are not making use of the other account to make money on fiverr? Is there more to this?

I actually want to sell it
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
chiebuka39:

10k if you want to buy it totally but if you want to share it with me 3k
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
yhuti:
I need one
how much are you willing to sell it?

Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
chiebuka39:

Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
But if you are interested in giving us #8k. You can contact us and let us talk. If you like, I can give you access into the developer account for you to see if it is new or not
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
mojeed4:

Thanks, one developer account is enough as you can upload as many APKs as you want on just one account.
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Fadman4real(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Please have you sold the account I am interested.
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fadman4real:
Please have you sold the account I am interested.
There are many more available if you need. The price is 10k
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Fadman4real(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Globalmoney:

There are many more available if you need. The price is 10k

Cool let me get ur contact.
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fadman4real:

0 8 0 5 9 9 1 5 7 3 0
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2017
YOU CAN REACH ME ANYTIME. AND I HAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: Who Needs A Google Developer Account? by Globalmoney: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fadman4real:

080 59915 730

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Assignment / A Program For A Ticket Sales Point. Urgent Please! / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.