Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

If. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If. . . (965 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If. . . by NegroNtns(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
What would you grow up to be had you been born and raised in America or London or anywhere else?

For those of you born in America or London or anywhere else, what would you have turned out to be had you been born and raised in Nigeria?

If I was born in London (and in fact i came within couple of hours of that happening) I would have studied music and become a philosopher or a musician and then end up joining the SUFI brotherhood.

If I was born in USA, without any shade of doubt I would have studied International Law and advocate for human rights.

. . .but I was born in Nigeria and grew up in Nigeria, so I became a NEGRO.

How about you my friend?
Re: If. . . by SeanT21(f): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

What would you grow up to be had you been born and raised in America or London or anywhere else?

For those of you born in America or London or anywhere else, what would you have turned out to be had you been born and raised in Nigeria?

If I was born in London (and in fact i came within couple of hours of that happening) I would have studied music and become a philosopher or a musician and then end up joining the SUFI brotherhood.

If I was born in USA, without any shade of doubt I would have studied International Law and advocate for human rights.

. . .but I was born in Nigeria and grew up in Nigeria, so I became a NEGRO.

How about you my friend?

~~LMAO~~
Re: If. . . by maedan(f): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
LOL.
Sorry but the topic is too over the top to be taken seriously grin.
Re: If. . . by SapeleGuy: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
Why are you people laughing, this chap is baring his soul.

Ordinary people are capable of extraordinary feats. As Van Gogh said if that voice inside you says you can't paint, then go ahead and paint. It's never too late to start the journey.
Re: If. . . by NegroNtns(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
Sharrap there my friend and tell us your side, Van Sapele! grin
Re: If. . . by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
This is a maybe, could be kinda scenario and i just cant tell, cos aint God
Re: If. . . by NegroNtns(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
lOve that. . . with a spin like that, Fhemmy, you should be a Republican. cheesy
Re: If. . . by SapeleGuy: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2009
I just dey try raise your spirits before - success is not location dependent. As i'm sure you know plenty people dey struggle for obodo oyinbo. So just be a happy negro!
Re: If. . . by NegroNtns(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2009
I just dey try raise your spirits before - success is not location dependent. As i'm sure you know plenty people dey struggle for obodo oyinbo. So just be a happy negro!

Whaaat!! shocked success is not location dependent!! well, i will remember what you and Van Gogh said about success tonight.

Negro looks his reflection in mirror. . .
. . .hey, lift your head up! grin

(1) (Reply)

Multi-million Fraud: French Md Of Anammco To Face The Law / Nigerian Girl Bullied A Kid To Death In London / Obama's Telephone Conversation With Nigeria's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.