Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Relief From Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Relief From Insomnia (2539 Views)

Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / 9 Natural Relief From Arthritis Pain / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Can somebody please tell me a deep-sleep drug to be found in Lagos, I want relieve from insomnia.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by iamnlia(m): 3:29am On Oct 16, 2016
juleo:
Can somebody please tell me a deep-sleep drug to be found in Lagos, I want relieve from insomnia.

Buy piriton or Lexotan

Piriton about 4-5 tabs

Lexotan 1/2 tab

DO NOT TAKE A FULL TAB OF LEXOTAN

Piriton does not specifically cure insomnia, but it causes drowsiness so you could inadvertently overdose.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by sammysunny88: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
juleo:
There is natural pure herbal product from China that permanently cure insomnia. This product is very effective because it is pure herbs. The efficacy ofthis herbal is highly guarantee because is for prevention and cure. It wouldn't cure insomnia alone but also all the diseases associated with insomnia. This product are the outcome. Of extensive science. Commitee of China and more than 25 tope medical research institutes, and Universities in China, singapore, USA and approved by chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC.
If you want to be permanently free from insomnia, quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this herbal.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by sammysunny88: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
juleo:
There is natural pure herbal product from China that permanently cure insomnia. This product is very effective because it is pure herbs. The efficacy of this herbal is highly guarantee because is for prevention and cure. It wouldn't cure insomnia alone but also all the diseases associated with insomnia. This product are the outcome. Of extensive science commitee of China and more than 25 tope medical research institutes, and Universities in China, singapore, USA and approved by chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC.
If you want to be permanently free from insomnia, quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this herbal.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by stepo707: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
juleo:
Free your mind for guilt or anxiety or burdens and you will sleep well.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2016
iamnlia:

Buy piriton or Lexotan

Piriton about 4-5 tabs

Lexotan 1/2 tab

DO NOT TAKE A FULL TAB OF LEXOTAN

Piriton does not specifically cure insomnia, but it causes drowsiness so you could inadvertently overdose.

Thanks
Will half tab of Lexotan give me deep sleep?

Please other contributors will be appreciated.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by iamnlia(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
juleo:

Thanks
Will half tab of Lexotan give me deep sleep?

Please other contributors will be appreciated.

Yes it should.....but don't take if pregnant

If it doesn't, take piriton like 4-5 tabs

But,I suggest you take codeine and be happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
iamnlia:

With codeine, what's the usage? Will it enable me have a deep-sleep?
Re: Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamnlia:

I am still waiting for your answer.
Re: Relief From Insomnia by Baroba(m): 3:30am On Oct 25, 2016
juleo:

I hope you know codeine is narcotic used in painbmanagement that equally induces sleep..why would you want to take something derived from morphine? bro, you might get addicted to that stuff.. American rappers 3 six mafia years ago where paying ode to cough medicine with codeine in there song " sippin on syrup"... you dont went to be codeine junky do ya.. And be warned that thing can constipate you in bad bad way, which can lead to anal fissure..

On a serious note, free your mind, workout day time, get busy during the day.. if you must take something, go the natural root. Buy camomile herbal tea or Valerian capsules.. the work!!
Re: Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Baroba:

I hope you know codeine is narcotic used in painbmanagement that equally induces sleep..why would you want to take something derived from morphine? bro, you might get addicted to that stuff.. American rappers 3 six mafia years ago where paying ode to cough medicine with codeine in there song " sippin on syrup"... you dont went to be codeine junky do ya.. And be warned that thing can constipate you in bad bad way, which can lead to anal fissure..

On a serious note, free your mind, workout day time, get busy during the day.. if you must take something, go the natural root. Buy camomile herbal tea or Valerian capsules.. the work!!

My goal is deep-sleep.
Will Camomile herbal tea or Valerian capsule give me deep-sleep.
If your answer is positive, where can I get them to buy in Lagos?
Re: Relief From Insomnia by iamnlia(m): 1:50am On Oct 26, 2016
juleo:

Just forget the codeine, it can be very addictive

Instead just get the earlier mentioned Lexotan, it is very powerful.

P.s: When getting Lexotan go with doctors prescription, they can't just sell it without prescription
Re: Relief From Insomnia by juleo: 2:51am On Oct 26, 2016
iamnlia:

Just forget the codeine, it can be very addictive

Instead just get the earlier mentioned Lexotan, it is very powerful.

P.s: When getting Lexotan go with doctors prescription, they can't just sell it without prescription

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Meet The Woman Who Predicted This Virus 11 Years Ago. / Striking Photos Of The Worst Ebola Outbreak In History / Any College Of Health Technology Or Nursing Selling Form now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.