Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (987 Views)

Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Chai...Its a good thing other nairalanders are outsmarting that noise maker (you know who) grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2016
If it doesn't make sense you will pay for my hard earned data.
Modified.
Why you wear that kind cap untop this kind song wey you title niggu??

1 Like

Re: . by Dotwillis1(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2016
JixNation:
If it doesn't make sense you will pay for my hard earned data.
Modified.
Why you wear that kind cap untop this kind song wey you title niggu??

Lol I promise you bro!

That cap? cheesy na niggu charisma smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Dotwillis1:

Lol I promise you bro!

That cap? cheesy na niggu charisma smiley
It dropped my eagerness from the song.
Re: . by Dotwillis1(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
JixNation:

It dropped my eagerness from the song.
a trial will convince yhu
Re: . by damseyl(f): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2016
We need to be listening to meaningful lyrics like this, not just some rubbish on noisy beats.

Nice one dear you are getting there.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: . by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: . by Horacelae: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2021
The white man in the picture above is a Nigerian. He decided to show his love for African women by holding up a sign that says, "I love Annie Idibia." Why do you think he chose her? She's beautiful and she is married to a famous Careersbooster musician, but there are many other beautiful African women out there. What was it about this woman that made him want to say he loves her?
Re: . by workstation: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: . by Randallood: 8:25am On May 29, 2022
The issue of brain drain is a great topic to discuss. It's always happen in Africa that young people moved abroad in pursuit of better opportunities. But the recent picture of Annie Idibia may be a good proof that the situation have been reversed. A picture has https://influence.co/provistaplumbersperth attracted criticisms from Nigerians all over the world.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Karma Is A bitch (seun Egbegbe) / Pre Wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Is Peter Okoye (p-square) Shading Cynthia Morgan? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.