Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Data Entry Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Job (1263 Views)

DATA ENTRY JOB (daily Pay): Target Base, For Only Result Driven Individuals. / DATA ENTRY JOB: Only Limited Space Available (3 Slots) / Data Entry Job Vacancy/ German Company /on A Regular Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Job by ibkn(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2006
hey can anybody link me to where i can get a data entry job in nigeria?
Re: Data Entry Job by muzzol: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2006
if u are really good why not try any bank or financial house.or u may try bra at 107,bamgbose street,campos square,lagos.
Re: Data Entry Job by DataEntry1: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2008
Apparently, you desire a data entry opportunity in Nigeria, but if you seek a world-wide opportunity for a data entry job online, I can kindly offer you one. But I must advise you that there are several scams out there advocating data entry opportunities. The problem has always been "how can one recognize the legitimate among the scams". The answer to that is this: with much time dedicated to research, you will find the legitimate ones which are like 2% among the rest. Many of the legitimate ones will not ask for money from you, but not that all that ask for money are scams. No! The legitimate ones that ask for money only do so to sieve the serious applicants from the "just curious" ones, since there are thousands of people seeking this easy opportunity. But I assure you this, I have found three and I'm already with one. They ask for no charge. All you do is fill an application form online after which you'll be issued an ID; after registration you answer a few test questions (Phase 1). In the Phase 2, you will be provided with a telephone number to call for interview; you'll be required to enter your ID, as extention, for identification, and then the rest is in the hands of God for you (the interview is quite easy though). This is one in a thousand legitimate opportunity not known to many people out there because of the overwhelming appearances of the scams. If you need this website contact me through dataentryangel@rock.com
Re: Data Entry Job by Suntemi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
Data Entry:

Apparently, you desire a data entry opportunity in Nigeria, but if you seek a world-wide opportunity for a data entry job online, I can kindly offer you one. But I must advise you that there are several scams out there advocating data entry opportunities. The problem has always been "how can one recognize the legitimate among the scams". The answer to that is this: with much time dedicated to research, you will find the legitimate ones which are like 2% among the rest. Many of the legitimate ones will not ask for money from you, but not that all that ask for money are scams. No! The legitimate ones that ask for money only do so to sieve the serious applicants from the "just curious" ones, since there are thousands of people seeking this easy opportunity. But I assure you this, I have found three and I'm already with one. They ask for no charge. All you do is fill an application form online after which you'll be issued an ID; after registration you answer a few test questions (Phase 1). In the Phase 2, you will be provided with a telephone number to call for interview; you'll be required to enter your ID, as extention, for identification, and then the rest is in the hands of God for you (the interview is quite easy though). This is one in a thousand legitimate opportunity not known to many people out there because of the overwhelming appearances of the scams. If you need this website contact me through dataentryangel@rock.com

Nairalanders, don't bother mailing this guy because this is all you will get from him

" Hi,

This is an auto reply to your data entry opportunity request, I assume.
If that is so, if you're interested in the data entry website that I
can offer, you need understand the courtesy of thanking me in advance
for the painful research I have done to find this opportunity which a lot
cannot find themselves. If you want to go ahead, do send a token of
10USD to my e-gold account 5095724 (Noble Blue's e-gold Account). Write
in the Memo Payment for Data Entry Opportunity. Send an SMS to
08060509435 and I will SMS you the website within 5 minutes of confirming your
payment. Look, I don't actually do this, I'm naturally generous, but I
have learnt that people don't appreciate things they don't pay for, and
I do not want to regret having done such a research for nothing."

Imagine asking me to pay 10USD to his eGold account, what if he decides not to send me anything that means my money is gone, what if he sends me a website that I will still need to pay to join. See big bro, You are just a beginner in this scam game. I advice you go for more tutorial alright? For your info I'm not a Black Maga and can never be. Okay?

(1) (Reply)

Manaufacture Product Urself Nd Make Tons Of Dollars / Urgent Recruitment In A Reputable Organisation / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat: Some Can Eat But. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.