Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Will You Be Relevant In The Future? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Be Relevant In The Future? (272 Views)

Skills A Mechanical Engineer Should Learn To Be Relevant / Why Academic Certificates Are No Longer Relevant In Today's World / How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Relevant In The Future? by pojomatics(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
DATE: 18th OCTOBER 2016
Good day to my readers across the world. It brings me great joy to write to you this letter… sorry article. I know some of you are expecting an article but it seems there is no article. This week yet again has being the bestg because I connected with a teenager and I have being invited to a teen’s programme to speak and that’s is real progress.
On Sunday, I met with a great critic of my work and It was a miracle for him to commend my works but just before I could get too excited, he asked me a question: “FIVE YEARS FROM NOW, WILL YOUR PRESENT ARTICLES STILL HAVE VALUE?”. I ruminated on that question to the point I had to stop all writing process and restructure my works so as to produce a YES to that question.
Dear reader, in your field of endeavor, WILL YOUR WORK BE RELEVANT IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS TO COME? WILL MEN STILL VALUE YOUR SERVICES? Do well to answer this question because with the pace of the world, only FEW will be relevant in years to come but do your best to be part of those FEW.
By God’s Grace, WYFS5 slides in tomorrow but just before I leave the stage, you have an opportunity to win #100 recharge card—courtesy of POJOMATICS CONCEPTS— but PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE, www.facebook.com/pojomatics
POJOMATICS BRAIN TEASER
HE IS AN AFRICAN.
HE GRADUATED WITH A 1ST CLASS FROM TOKAI UNIVERSITY,JAPAN
HIS FACE APPEARED ON PAGE 38 OF MONDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2015 VANGUARD NEWSPAPER.
HE BROKE A 50 YEAR OLD ACADEMIC RECORD AND SOLVED A MATHEMATICAL EQUATION THAT HAD REMAINED UNSOLVED FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
QUESTION: what is the HE’S name and what country and tribe is he from?
Your answer should look like this:
HE’S NAME: AKPOS ONOME
HE’S COUNTRY: GHANA
HE’S TRIBE: IGBO
# UNLIMITED POJOMATICS

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Gets Sanctioned By ASUU For Lawlessness / 2017/2018 Bilateral Education Agreement(scholarship) / Nursing In Alabama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.