Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship. (1172 Views)

If You Want To Change Your Story Of Financial Hardship Join This Moving Train / Ghw: Sit Back And Ease Your Nerves... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship. by abiolaewuola(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wish i could share the business idea, but i woudnt because, you will go ahead to start it.

In Nigeria today, the business that did not feel the effect of recession are the Biz that gives money back to the majority, such as Nairabet, Lotto. Even though the consumers are losing, they still strive to patronise the biz. Like MMM too.

I realise a business which do not give to the public either financially or materially, would not succeed, so that's how i come with my business idea.

Nigeria with over 180 million population

Opportunites with this Biz.
the business will ease unemployment of thousands of youths in the country

Thousands of parents, hooked up with current job looking for a secondary income after been paid half salary.

Dont conclude it's a network marketing biz (i will be a fool to innovate such biz idea) or selling of a shit health drugs, i woudnt needs fund to start it sef.

when this business kickoff, you will all be aware, so the point

I want someone to borrow me 250k will return 300k after 6months ( if you think like investing into the biz, kindly message me too)

i will be grateful if you give me without collecting back or borrowing me without interest too.

Note : Be aware, kidnapping rate is rapidly increasing cos the youths are idle.

Civil servants are turned petty thief to feed family.

Companies are leaving our country leaving the workers unemployed.

I can't solve the whole problem, but i can reduce the problem.

Ready to borrow me?
Call +2348102345751, +23404500295
email : unbvaofficial@gmail.com

DM on twitter @Abiola_Ewuola

We Will Survive.

I hope it makes the frontpage. The hope of unemployed graduates lies here.

dont mind my grammatical mistake.

(1) (Reply)

. / Hot New Money Adder 100% Working... / Time To Reap The Dividend Of Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.