Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wait For Your Turn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wait For Your Turn (444 Views)

After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait For Your Turn by Rave91: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Life is not a bed of thornless roses. It doesn't care if you've had your whole life planned ahead of you. Things happen, that can alter all of that.

You have an early education, get admitted into the university before most of your mates. Then you graduate, and work is nowhere to be found. And next thing you see is someone who was at home when you got into school, done with university and working in a prestigious and well paying firm. That, my dear, is life.

You're a lady and before age 25, all your friends are married, but you don't even have a single suitor. You think that you have an unlucky existence. Or that you were cursed by your village people. No. That's just life. It would be you, soon.

In this journey called life, nobody's destiny is a 'mirror image' of another's. That is why one should not wish that they were somebody else. Some people are not destined to wait too long for anything in life, while some have to really work extra hard, to be successful.

Having faith and solely trusting in God, makes waiting easy. This is because He has promised us that He would never fail His children.

You might ask for something, and not get it immediately, but you'll see others getting same thing. This does not make you a loser. Neither does it make God a liar. He is getting you something better. And that is why all good things are worth waiting for.

And again, we don't know the source of everyone's blessings. This is the more reason why we shouldn't envy anyone, but wait on God. Read your bible, about all those who waited, and see how God made their waiting worthwhile.

It might tarry, but it shall come. Keep waiting with unwavering faith. It's turn by turn.

http://www.dejagaban.com/wait-for-your-turn/

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Told Your Child Is A Witch Or Wizard, Bring Them To Me / Sambo Dasuki Rejects Offer To Attend Father’s Burial – FG / Is President Buhari Having A Second Thought About His Daughter's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.