Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja (1239 Views)

Uber Drivers Get In Here / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello all, this is a thread for existing and intending drivers on Uber Abuja. I will try to update this thread as often as I can
Keep in mind that it is interactive and your input is highly appreciated.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello all, Have you been looking for a job? In these tough economic times, it might not be easy getting one, at the moment, companies are laying off staff by the thousands. Why not sign up to drive on Uber, the pay is really really good too. You dont need to have a car, you get to go to interesting places, meet fantastic people and know your city better. And I guarantee you will get a job in a week. Instead of sitting ahome losing money, Why not give it a try? Unfortunately, this offer is currently only limited to Abuja and lagos.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
I know of drivers who make up to 80,000 a month. The 80k is beautiful, because you don't have to spend on food, airtime, data and transportation out of your salary, the tips are usually good enough to cover that. So what would you do with 80 block in your pocket, a lot of things I guess, even a lot of professionsearn less than that wink And guess what, you get to meet the most interesting of people, the really intelligent, the really beautiful, the really talkative, the really helpful ... it's really the networking I love most about Uber.
Not just that, You get to go interesting places, tourist attractions, the Abuja nightlife, i've stayed in a fancy hotel room coutesy of my rider.And for some strange, but perfectly understandable reason, people LOVE Uber drivers, cos we r so cool(sic).
I won't even talk about the money.
If you have not joined Uber, I wonder why?
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Feel free to shoot me an email or add me up on whatsapp.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Driving on uber is fantastic, afterall, you get paid. But let's not talk about that, why? Because that is not even the most interesting thing about uber.
What could be better than getting paid you may ask? the answer, in my humble opinion; Getting to meet new people, getting to make contacts, getting to move around, go places, have interesting conversations with truly wonderful people, uber gives you the chance to see the world from other people's perspectives, getting to be a part of a social (rev)(s)olution, that is the fun thing about driving on Uber.
Uber is not your traditional driver job, Uber drivers actually come from all walks of life, there are doctor ubers, there are teacher ubers, student ubers, banker ubers, young people ubers, virtually every single profession ubers, white, blue or any other collar colour uber, rich folk (or what we call "chairmen" in Nigeria) drive Ubers. Anybody can do it*! How about you? Do you drive an Uber.

https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue
Feel free to click on the link or give me a call.

Let's not totally forget the part where you get paid wink

* Provided you are 18 and above, are able to drive with a valid driver's license, and have no prior criminal record.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by suyamasta(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Nice my interest for uber keeps going up on a daily basis
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
suyamasta:
Nice my interest for uber keeps going up on a daily basis
Focus that interest now, the time has reach o my brother.

1 Like

Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
For first time Uber users, get a free trip worth 1,500, after signing up, use this code NGBA23, and you are immediately eligible, all free. Cheers.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by ayoshyne(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Feel free to shoot me an email or add me up on whatsapp.

Please sir, can you send me your email address or whatsapp number so we can discuss more on Uber business. Thanks.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
ayoshyne:

Please sir, can you send me your email address or whatsapp number so we can discuss more on Uber business. Thanks.
Re: Thread for future and current Uber Drivers In Abuja by hussein1586: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Use this code to get free ride:
[size=24pt]husseinh1055ue[/size]
you are welcome .....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria / I Will Teach You How To Make $180,000 In 30 Days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.