Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why! Fake Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why! Fake Pastors (1133 Views)

Fake Pastors Exposed! / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why! Fake Pastors by chukudibab(m): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2009
Why do we ve fake Pastors with fake miracles.
Have u been in a church where the man that claim to possess miraclious power, cure all types of ill health, give u a protection in form of a towel or handkerchife, etc
(in a nutshell).
Finally, his source of power came from devil.
How do u feel about this, after his secret is expose to the light.
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by Horus(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2009
Do you know a real pastor?. When religion is already fake why do you expect a real pastor?
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2009
@Horus
How are you? i am just a bit curious but could you let me know what your religious inclinations are?
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2009
I'm yet to see one verified miracle. . . Africa abounds with so-called pastors who can heal whatever sickness not to mention raise the dead. Yet every 30secs a child dies of common malaria in this continent. When will these holy fools banish the demon causing malaria in africa?
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by Horus(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Horus
How are you? i am just a bit curious but could you let me know what your religious inclinations are?

I am not religious at all, religion is man-made. Religion is one of the reason why Africa have not been able to make any progress.
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by donjon: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2009
Why wait 4 pastor 2 cast d demon of malaria? When 80naira chloroquine, does d trick
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2009
Horus:

I am not religious at all, religion is man-made. Religion is one of the reason why Africa have not been able to make any progress.

Maybe i meant to ask what your beliefs are as far as God is concerned?
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by manmustwac(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2009
chukudibab:

Why do we ve fake Pastors with fake miracles.
Have u been in a church where the man that claim to possess miraclious power, cure all types of ill health, give u a protection in form of a towel or handkerchife, etc
(in a nutshell).
Finally, his source of power came from devil.
How do u feel about this, after his secret is expose to the light.

The day when thier fake miracles are verified on a credible Television station like the BBC or CNN i'll believe it
Re: Why! Fake Pastors by roadmap: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
THEY NEED CASH, THAT IS ANOTHER WAY OF SCAMMING THE PUBLIC,

HOLLA AT ME

(1) (Reply)

Hints On Ablution & Daily Prayers (for Muslims) / Corpus Christi The Movie(jesus and Disciples Potrayed As Gays) / Sons Of Nephilim A Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.