Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! (930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by DengXioping(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
SOLIDHERITAGE CONSULT offers professional writing and proofreading services on undergraduate, Masters
(MA), M.Phil and PhD levels. Whether you need a custom project writing service for writing from scratch, or a professional proofreader to review your work we can help.

We handle every field and are available 24/7; we deliver on time or you will get your money back; 100% guaranteed.
For more information:
Wattsapp: 08034952269
Calls: 08167704715, 08169024819
SMS only: 08187862478
Email: Solidheritageconsults@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by DengXioping(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Have you ever started on a research project with an exciting topic you were confident would be fun and easy to write and then along the line, you feel lost and lose all motivation? It is always like that with research. Sometimes you can start with a great idea and make a promise to yourself that you will complete your project/thesis/ dissertation without anyone’s writing help, but along the line, it can become confusing, brain raking, frustrating and time consuming. It is in times like this that SOLIDHERITAGE CONSULT can become a reliable friend and partner in progress. At SOLIDHERITAGE CONSULT we offer professional writing and proofreading services on undergraduate, Masters (MA), M.Phil and PhD levels. Whether you need a custom project writing service for writing from scratch, or a professional proofreader to review your work we can help. We handle every field, generate fresh research worthy topics and are available 24/7. We deliver on time or you will get your money back; 100% guaranteed. For more information: Wattsapp: 08034952269 Calls: 08167704715, 08169024819 SMS only: 08187862478 Email: Solidheritageconsults@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by Ajgal10(f): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2016
DengXioping:
Have you ever started on a research project with an
exciting topic you were confident would be fun and easy to
write and then along the line, you feel lost and lose all
motivation? It is always like that with research. Sometimes
you can start with a great idea and make a promise to
yourself that you will complete your project/thesis/
dissertation without anyone’s writing help, but along the
line, it can become confusing, brain raking, frustrating and
time consuming. It is in times like this that SOLIDHERITAGE
CONSULT can become a reliable friend and partner in
progress.
At SOLIDHERITAGE CONSULT we offer professional writing
and
proofreading services on undergraduate, Masters
(MA), M.Phil and PhD levels. Whether you need a custom
project writing service for writing from scratch, or a
professional proofreader to review your work we can help.
We handle every field, generate fresh research worthy
topics and are available 24/7. We deliver on time or you will
get your money back; 100% guaranteed.
For more information:

Oga...the key to this is not advertising, it is sustainability, working with you at times aids the frustration cos you are not responsive or time conscious, meeting targets with you has been a No as everyone complains.
Your brain is smart but the attitude to the job is a minus.
So far its been a tidious one working with you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by Ajgal10(f): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
DengXioping:
SOLIDHERITAGE CONSULT offers professional writing and proofreading services on undergraduate, Masters
(MA), M.Phil and PhD levels. Whether you need a custom project writing service for writing from scratch, or a professional proofreader to review your work we can help.

We handle every field and are available 24/7; we deliver on time or you will get your money back; 100%
guaranteed.
For more information:

Pls who knows this guy personally should tell him to respond to me. He has succesfully left me stranded in my work and as it is am at risk of succesfully defending my work and he doesnt care a bit. Pls someone
Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by OBILOLIGHT(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
We offer the following aid to final year engineering and technology courses students.
1.Auto desk Inventor Designs(Orthographic, Isometric, Exploded, Sectional Views also Explanatory and Working Videos) .
2.Autocad Drawings.
3.Research Aid for Engineering/Technology Topics.
4.Project Report Review, Proofreading and Corrections.
5.Graphs, Charts and other Data Analysis Methods.

Communication is possible via email and Whatsapp.

Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by rudee007(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018

DengXioping:

We handle every field and are available 24/7; we deliver on time or you will get your money back; 100% guaranteed.
For more information:
Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by aspabay(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
DengXioping:

For more information:

Hi do you still do this
Re: Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! by aspabay(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ajgal10:

Pls who knows this guy personally should tell him to respond to me. He has succesfully left me stranded in my work and as it is am at risk of succesfully defending my work and he doesnt care a bit. Pls someone

Hello this post is old, but please did he finally deliver?

Paid him months ago and he's been posting me ever since.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study In Uk,usa,ireland,canada? / Toefl Test Registration And Form I-20 For Usa Student Visa / ARGON HOME TUTORS ..meeting Your Academic Needs Right At Your Doorstep...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.