Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (568 Views)

18 Photos Graduates And Undergraduates Can Relate To / A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice topic

To be very sincere, I have never for once regretted attending a Polytechnic because I surely believe that what I have inside of me is all that matters. Of course, I know that getting jobs these days is not a child's play, but then, that shouldn't be a basis to discriminate yourself.

What I will say is that, we so much place emphasis on the horrible stories of those who graduated from the Polytechnics and are living their lives miserably due to joblessness, and this has been subjecting us to fear and low self esteem

Well, as for me, what has been keeping me going as a graduate to be is that, I have never for once limited myself cos I have so much conditioned my life in such a way that even if I can't get a job after my programme, I will not be a mediocre neither will I become a nuisance to the society

As per the dichotomy about the two certifications, I don't think anything can change that. The only thing g you can do is that you should try to develop your self in such a way that society will even prefer you much more than a degree holder

To each his own opinion. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

one love / Lecturer Runs Into Trouble As Female Student Faints After She Was Slapped By Him / Aau School Fees Hike Protest Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.