Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

hey, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hey, (1128 Views)

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? / Hey Nairalanders! / Hey, New Black American Member Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hey, by lauryn(f): 4:21am On Dec 01, 2005
hi this is Lauryn, found out about this site few days ago and since then, i couldn't stay away for a day.
it is a way of communicating with fellow nigerians both in and out of the country, right now i am out of the country, but i can still find out what is going on in the country. All thanx to everyone on the site and also a big shout out to SEUN
Re: hey, by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 01, 2005
Welkome to the land where there is plenty of NAIRA grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: hey, by hotangel2(f): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2005
Hey lauryn.. welcome to nairaland. Im sure u'll enjoy ur stay. Tell us more abt u smiley
Re: hey, by lauryn(f): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2005
hi hott-angel
u must be really famous on this site, anyways i live in toronto, ontario and there aint much to talk about
i'm a fashion freak like u, i was a model before, but i stopped because i was too busy 4 myself, i'm still young and i need to do what young peeps do. i kinda got tired of photo shoots evry damn day
Re: hey, by hotangel2(f): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2005
Coolie.... Aww model, great. You shouldn't quit u know.. if u love it, then u won't get tired of it. Can we see ur pictures? pwease? smiley
Re: hey, by lauryn(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2006
Yay!!
It's my ONE YR anniversary on Nairaland. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Discirbe Dem / For Deleting And Closing My Thread On Islam Why Not Ban The Farking Quaran Since / The Misconception And Difference Between Knowledge And Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.