Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,012 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (598487 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I was referring to bakayokoko.

I have no business deal with him.

Cc. Skydancer
OK, so you can confirm that you are indeed the same person as baschweinsteiger ? Right?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Cc. Skydancer

YOU DENIED YOURSELF HERE. BLOODY SCAMMER

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

Skydancer.

I have no business with this bakayokoko of a character.
We have never had any business deal before.
He is free to provide evidence of any business dealings between us.
He has no business interfering with the funding issue.

Please go to the thread where it all started, ask from the concerned parties, get your facts and give your verdict.
[/s]

I WAS AMONG THOSE THAT NOMINATED YOU TO SHARE THE MONEY GIVEN TO U. SO KEEP QUIET YOU THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by karferguso(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
boljamogun:
Disclaimer Notice

It has just been brought to my attention that a renowned scammer, Ezra Vandi, has been impersonating my moniker to scam people.

Firstly, I am one of the foundation members registered on Nairaland since the year 2006 NOT year 2016 as claimed by Ezra Vandi.

I wish to strongly disassociate myself and/or my brand from Ezra Vandi or any other names or monikers created by him.

Whoever does any business with Ezra Vandi or his likes, through my impersonated moniker, does so at his / her own risk.

The registered phones numbers with my real moniker are 08034000829 & 08098001168 but NOT any other number, such as 08083022623 as claimed by the notorious scammer.

Please always ask me, first, to quote you back with my moniker, boljamogun, and confirm my true identity before you transact business with me.

For the record, I used mainly Skye Bank account, NOT any other bank accounts as claimed by the fraudstar, for all my transactions on Nairaland.

I usually send money first, 99% of the all times, to the sellers after conducting due dilligence or background studies on the merchants / exchangers.

I have done businesses, with no issues, in recent times with several reputable names or monikers here on Nairaland, namely: Abrahym, Varmint, Iyemk, Toluxa1, Sammed, Emeskhalifa, Pwiz, Jsaviour, Legendary, Rihannaola, Princemario, Bless01, Kadaf, Spik007, Teamb, Drey, Haminat, AbuHazzan, Warrenweste, Emmanuelike, Abbeynoni, Royal155, Bizzynix, Holayinkar, NLFreak, Hayfloze, Assids55, epelumi, FeminineA, Optimisticgondy, Modath, Igunnu, Oplalalaash, Freiden, HarryTellMe, dtech4me, Megatran, Coinanytime, Stevenadelowo, Day11, Idnoble, Efuks, Henry Obinna, Eliteweb, Taymalspak, among others.

All the above names can testify to my true identity and the smooth transactions experiences that have we have shared together.

Please trade safely!

Regards!!
These scammers won't rest. This exact number 08083022623 just contacted me for my Payoneer fund. I already sold to Tosinjay tho but I just wanted to check who the guy is and boom!!! the phone number gave him out.
Just a reminder for the guys, a simple Google search or Nairaland search could save you your hard earned money.
Tell them to quote you
Do an online search of their number and moniker
Use an Escrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Cc. Skydancer
Hi Taiwo, I have scanned your profile and don't see any reason yet to conclude you're directly involved in scam. Can you tell us what you know about baschweinsteiger - in particular if you agree he is a scammer, and if you have any knowledge of or about him.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Hi Taiwo, I have scanned your profile and don't see any reason yet to conclude you're directly involved in scam. Can you tell us what you know about baschweinsteiger - in particular if you agree he is a scammer, and if you have any knowledge of or about him.

Skydancer.

As per the earlier discussion,
I believe that they are probably envious of something and as per being busybodies, that is exactly what they are.

Last week, I explained to the thread that I funded 89 different accounts (with proof posted on the thread), due to some oversight on my side, I mistakenly funded some people twice (which some people acknowledged on the thread about receiving double payment) so the cash was unable to go round.

I told them that it was 11 people that weren't funded (someone organised a poll and confirm the claim).

Then I apologized to the thread about being clumsy with the funding which was accepted and we accepted to move on and put the past behind us.

Yet some people who have no business with the issue are using it to seek relevance.
One of them (bakayokokooo) even posted on the thread that he has my bank statement from his banker (who does that?!).

They are only interested in the attention.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2018
bakayokoko:
SOME WEEKS AGO, SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/2902 <<< GAVE THE HOUSE 100K TO SHARE. MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD APPOINTED A CERTAIN OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO TO SHARE THE MONEY TO 100 SELECTED MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD (1K EACH PERSON). OJUOLAPE TAIWO ENDED UP NOT FUNDING ALL THE PEOPLE SELECTED. INFACT, OUT OF THE 100 HE FUNDED LESS THAN 40 PEOPLE. POCKETING OVER 60,000 NAIRA. ALOT OF MEMBERS COMPLAINED OF NOT RECEIVING THEIR OWN SHARE BUT OJUOLAPE TAIWO CLAIMED HE HAS DISBURSED THE FUNDS TO PEOPLE SELECTED. MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD REQUESTED HE POST THE LIST OF THOSE HE SENT MONEY TO BUT ALEXISTAIWO REFUSED TO UPLOAD THE LIST. HE WAS ALSO ASKED TO UPLOAD HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT TO PROVE HE REALLY SENT MONEY TO 100 PEOPLE WHICH HE PROMISED TO UPLOAD BUT UPTIL NOW WE ARE YET TO SEE ANY COGENT EVIDENCE. TABBAZ HAS ALSO ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE THE LIST OF THOSE HE FUNDED BUT HE IGNORED HIM AND H BEEN ABUSIVE AND ARROGANT TO MEMBERS OF FOOTBALL BETTING THREAD.

OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER. NO MEMBER OF NAIRALAND SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!

SOME OF HIS DETAILS:

OJUOLAPE TAIWO
KEYSTONE BANK

ONE OF HIS NUMEROUS MONIKER: https://www.nairaland.com/baschweinsteiger

HE HAS DEACTIVATED HIS FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNT.

BEWARE OF OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO

Taiwo, for your information, I have your phone number 08124449163 and what I really want here is for this allegation to be cleared. It is not right for you to consume what belongs to others. Nairaland is not a place of victimization, neither should it be for you. They are right to demand the list of the people credited. You have to ask yourself if whatever money you withheld if applicable is worth all this problem and mistrust with your identity. Your bank account, phone number, email and pictures are all online. My advice is that you sincerely apologize to the affected parties and find a way to compensate them.

Bakayokoko also I like that you earnestly rebeled against this but I think you have also gone far with the denouncements and he even deserves an apology to that extent. That he did something bad is a matter of pure civic discussion as we all know no one is perfect. I believe your approach contributed to his behaviour in being a loss at how to end the matter publicly.

Also, if anyone is still aggrieved about the matter, let them speak up on what they demand from him since it is a public matter.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Skydancer.

I believe that they are probably envious of something and as per being busybodies, that is exactly what they are.

Last week, I explained to the thread that I funded 89 different accounts (with proof posted on the thread), due to some oversight on my side, I mistakenly funded some people twice (which some people acknowledged on the thread about receiving double payment) so the cash was unable to go round.

I told them that it was 11 people that weren't funded (someone organised a poll and confirm the claim).

Then I apologized to the thread about being clumsy with the funding which was accepted and we accepted to move on and put the past behind us.
Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. I just need the numerous people supporting bakayokoko to confirm your statement and it's all right if your apology has already been accepted publicly. In that case bakayokoko will have to apologize for calling you out in this manner.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Taiwo, for your information, I have your phone number 08124449163 and what I really want here is for this allegation to be cleared. It is not right for you to consume what belongs to others. Nairaland is not a place of victimization, neither should it be for you. They are right to demand the list of the people credited. You have to ask yourself if whatever money you withheld if applicable is worth all this problem and mistrust with your identity. Your bank account, phone number, email and pictures are all online. My advice is that you sincerely apologize to the affected parties and find a way to compensate them.

Bakayokoko also I like that you earnestly rebeled against this but I think you have also gone far with the denouncements and he even deserves an apology to that extent. That he did something bad is a matter of pure civic discussion as we all know no one is perfect. I believe your approach contributed to his behaviour in being a loss at how to end the matter publicly.

Also, if anyone is still aggrieved about the matter, let them speak up on what they demand from him since it is a public matter.

I have already posted the list of people credited.
The information is on page 2907 as I said earlier.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

Skydancer.

Yet some people who have no business with the issue are using it to seek relevance.
One of them (bakayokokooo) even posted on the thread that he has my bank statement from his banker (who does that?!).

They are only interested in the attention.
[/s]

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

1. NOBODY IS ENVIOUS OF YOU OR WHATEVER. YOU POCKETED OVER 50K MEANT 4 NAIRALANDERS AND U EXPECT US TO FOLD OUR HANDS AND WATCH? YOU'RE A JOKER.

2. YOU DIDN'T POST ANY PROOF LAST WEEK. YOU POSTED RANDOM ACC NUMBERS WHICH RAISED ALOT OF QUESTIONS. PLENTY MEMBERS ON THAT THREAD ASKED YOU TO POST A COGENT EVIDENCE TO SHOW U ACTUALLY FUNDED 89 PPL BUT U WERE BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH. WHEN U WANTED TO FUND, U POSTED LIST OF MONIKERS RIGHT? WHY NOT POST THE LIST OF THE 89 PEOPLE U FUNDED. U KNOW WHY U CAN'T POST THAT cheesy A WEEK AFTER U WERE GIVEN 100K TO SHARE, LHIMEET WAS GIVEN 400K AND HE DISBURSED THE MONEY PERFECTLY. U DUN EVER HEAR ANYBODY ACCUSE LHIMEET OF SCAMMING PPL?

3. NOBODY ORGANISED ANY POLL TO CONFIRM ANY ANYTHING SO JUST SHUTUP!

SKYDANCER , U SEE THIS ALEXISTAIWO POST I JUST QUOTED?? HE CAN'T POST SUCH ON THAT BETTING THREAD COZ ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL REMONSTRATE. HE KNOWS THAT. IF HIM WAN POST THAT KIND THING HIM GO RUN GO ANOTHER THREAD. ALEXISTAIWO, YOU'RE FINISHED!

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. I just need the numerous people supporting bakayokoko to confirm your statement and it's all right if your apology has already been accepted publicly. In that case bakayokoko will have to apologize for calling you out in this manner.

I DON'T THINK UPTO 10 MEMBERS OF THE FOOTBALL BETTING THREAD FOLLOWS THIS THREAD. SO I'LL ADVICE YOU MOVE THIS TO THE BETTING THREAD. PEOPLE'S REACTION WILL SHOCK YOU TRUST ME.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

1. NOBODY IS ENVIOUS OF YOU OR WHATEVER. YOU POCKETED OVER 50K MEANT 4 NAIRALANDERS AND U EXPECT US TO FOLD OUR HANDS AND WATCH? YOU'RE A JOKER.

2. YOU DIDN'T POST ANY PROOF LAST WEEK. YOU POSTED RANDOM ACC NUMBERS WHICH RAISED ALOT OF QUESTIONS. PLENTY MEMBERS ON THAT THREAD ASKED YOU TO POST A COGENT EVIDENCE TO SHOW U ACTUALLY FUNDED 89 PPL BUT U WERE BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH. WHEN U WANTED TO FUND, U POSTED LIST OF MONIKERS RIGHT? WHY NOT POST THE LIST OF THE 89 PEOPLE U FUNDED. U KNOW WHY U CAN'T POST THAT cheesy A WEEK AFTER U WERE GIVEN 100K TO SHARE, LHIMEET WAS GIVEN 400K AND HE DISBURSED THE MONEY PERFECTLY. U DUN EVER HEAR ANYBODY ACCUSE LHIMEET OF SCAMMING PPL?

SKYDANCER , U SEE THIS ALEXISTAIWO POST I JUST QUOTED?? HE CAN'T POST SUCH ON THAT BETTING THREAD COZ ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL REMONSTRATE. HE KNOWS THAT. IF HIM WAN POST THAT KIND THING HIM GO RUN GO ANOTHER THREAD. ALEXISTAIWO, YOU'RE FINISHED!

Skydancer.

The list he is refuting, the day I posted it some people even came out to say that they were funded but they can't find their account number on the list I provided.
I never knew that some people will use this issue as a personal agenda against me so I was sort of clumsy about the record keeping.

Now looking at the tone of his comment.
Do you see what I am saying?

"It is impossible to reason with those that doesn't want to see reason".
All he keeps saying is that "you are finished", "you must deactivate by fire by force".

Is that how reasonable people resolve issues?
He is only in this for the attention and relevance, not really interested in looking at the case by its merits.

Where was he when we were holding that funding issue discussion last week Tuesday on that same page 2907.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

Sorry, but please try to stop using capital letters. Can you send/show me to the page he posted the account numbers?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Sorry, but please try to stop using capital letters. Can you send/show me to the page he posted the account numbers?

Page 2907 of the betting thread.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Skydancer.

The list he is refuting, the day I posted it some people even came out to say that they were funded but they can't find their account number on the list I provided.
I never knew that some people will use this issue as a personal agenda against me so I was sort of clumsy about the record keeping.
Now looking at the tone of his comment.
Do you see what I am saying?

"It is impossible to reason with those that doesn't want to see reason".
All he keeps saying is that "you are finished", "you must deactivate by fire by force".

Is that how reasonable people resolve issues?
He is only in this for the attention and relevance, not really interested in looking at the case by its merits.

Where was he when we were holding that funding issue discussion last week Tuesday on that same page 2907.

Can't you ignore him. A fool will surely make you like a fool he is.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
brogxy:

Can't you ignore him. A fool will surely make you like a fool he is.

I have to respond out of respect for skydancer so that he can have all the facts.

He is not a member of the thread.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Page 2907 of the betting thread.
Seen, they are only 53 and the bank names are missing. Also you're not really approaching this matter apologetically.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Seen, they are only 53 and the bank names are missing.

The rest are in the screenshots I posted on the same page and please take a moment to read the subsequent comments by the concerned parties on the issue.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I have to respond out of respect for skydancer so that he can have all the facts.

He is not a member of the thread.

But I don't understand his problem with the funds. He seems to be jobless and bittered even with all the explanations you have given.
What else does he want?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
brogxy:

But I don't understand his problem with the funds. He seems to be jobless and bittered even with all the explanations you have given.
What else does he want?

Honestly, I don't know but I believe we will find out soon.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by gowaga68: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
Scammers list continuation

216. Donsamtex, Omotinuolaji - 08106163497, 09076263611

217. jackbauer01 - 09076263611, 08087458227, 08058035113

218. frankdopejames - 08138368648

219. teedollar84 - 08130162561

220 - Sholajigga - +1 (770) 376-5603, +17703765603

221. 07085023515

222. Ensei - 09079947567

223. 08122479462

224. Anonymous47 - 08126783570

225. 08181843502

226. Felixinfinity - 09021773294

227. Puffframmy

226. Felixinfinity - 09021773294 is now using "Kamidee" as his new moniker and with same mobile number - 09021773294.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by goldenval(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello Tabbaz and puskin I have some question bothering me recently and I need your advice. I have 2 skrill accounts, one is my main one for my online business while the 2nd one is my best friend who is like a brother to me too and I created both accounts using my details and his details to verified them but for so long I've not been using the 2nd account which is my friend own then I decided to give it to one seller in this group which I don't want to mention his name because I trusted him and I told him he can be using it till anytime I will make use of it then I will request for it.

Since 2weeks now, many unknown white ppl has been emailing me requesting for their funds they paid to that account and from my investigation. I noticed my account is being used to scam white ppl via telegram investment group by telling them to invest on a bitcoin kind of a thing while they paid using skrill. I can send you proof if you need them because I replied one person that requested for his $200 payment he sent via the skrill account and he promised to give him almost $800 returns after 48hrs. So the white guy told me the group details and investment he paid for. That account has been received more than $5000 so far or more but I will check it later when am free.

So I contacted this my friend to ask him the nature of his business using my account, and moreover, skrill suspended the account and the same guy sent me details of what to send to them to reopen it which I did and skrill reopened the account but more funds are still coming and more complaints are still coming..... so I asked this guy whats the nature of the business, he pretended that he doesnt know that he buys skrill from other users while he is using my account to receive and I should not reply anyone or any emails coming through..

So I told him my findings and he got angry! telling me if I don't want him to use my account that I should let him know. so I told him to stop as of yesterday that today I will be using the account. so I have changed the password of skrill and my yahoo account today so that he can stop using it because he told me nobody makes their monies in a clean way which is a red flag to me and I'm not in support of scamming ppl!.

I am not comfortable because I don't want tomorrow ppl will accuse me of scamming ppl when my hands are clean. I love to help and support ppl but I don't want this table to turn on me and nobody will believe me when I started telling them my hands are clean.

Today another Indian guy has sent another $98 I guess same $100 investment to that account which I have already warned him to stop using, so I want to refund back the payment to the sender with immediate effect or should I send that fund to this user in this site. Please advice.

Updated, I have included the screenshot from one user who sent it to me regarding the investment group.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Hazardd(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
brogxy:

What else does he want?
my dear stop supporting a scarmer..when you see a real truth you say it..am begining to suspect you guys shared the fund together

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ibrochaka(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=goldenval post=68202304]I have some sent you message in the morning
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Seen, they are only 53 and the bank names are missing. Also you're not really approaching this matter apologetically.

I JUST DEY LAUGH. YOU'RE TRYING TO CAJOLE A SCAMMER TO EXPLAIN THINGS. BRING THIS MATTER TO THE FOOTBALL BETTING THREAD AND WATCH HIM HIDE COZ ALOT OF WITNESSES ARE THERE. LHIMEET DISBURSED 400K IN LESS THAN 48HRS AND MENTIONED ALL THE MONIKERS HE FUNDED. ALEXISTAIWO SHOULD POST THE MONIKERS OF THOSE HE SENT MONEY TO OR HE SHOULD SEND U HIS ACCOUNT STATEMENT PRIVATELY SINCE HE DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE IT PUBLIC.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The rest are in the screenshots I posted on the same page and please take a moment to read the subsequent comments by the concerned parties on the issue.

DUDE, U POCKETED OVER 50K OF THE MONEY GIVEN 2U.STOP TRYING TO PLAY SMART. YOU'RE A THIEF!

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DonPikko: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Hello, I'm from the betting thread, alexistaiwo was given 100k to disburse, due to his greed, selfishness, lack of empathy, he funded some and refused to fund the others, he also failed to produce his bank statement so we can see the numbers of those he funded, instead he came to the thread and boasted that he gambled with the money, that alexistaiwo is an unrepentant criminal, for him to use another moniker during that period confirm that he's a true conman, bakayokoko is furious because alexistaiwo pocketed a huge sum of the money and still pretended as if nothing happened

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DonPikko: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Skydancer

Also he lied that he funded some people twice, since you've decided to take up the issue, please tell him to provide his bank statement so we can see the number of people he funded

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by webcool(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dont ever fall for this trick CEO or Entrepreneurs as scammer are using every means to get your money or even time, dont waste it.

Thanks

Here is the details sent to my email all links are fake

RE: BE OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE IN NIGERIA/AFRICA..
Sumitomo Corporation Japan <sumitomo.corporation.japan@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Reply-To: sumitomo.corporation.japan@gmail.com
Bcc: info@mebofarms.com

Sumitomo Corporation, Japan

Harumi Island Triton Square Office Tower Y, 8-11, Harumi 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8610, Japan

www.sumitomocorp.co.jp (Website is Fake, link to http://www.taisei.co.jp)

Re: Purchase of 50,000.00 Metric Tonne of Pure Iron Ore from Nigeria and also site our annex office under your close supervision.

The above named company is a construction company base in Tokyo Japan.

We are into Construction (Civil Engineering and Building Construction), Real Estate Development, Architectural Design, Civil Engineering Design, Engineering, Construction of heavy duties Bridges and Other. Presently my company wishes to come down to Nigeria/Africa, as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce in here that mineral resources are sold in Nigeria. We want to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in your country due to the nearness of the raw material based on your good recommendation. Our humble purpose of contacting you is to make sure my company does not fall into awful hands in Africa as we like to come through you, because we have not been to Nigeria before. We also want you to be my company representative concerning the sitting of our annex office/industry, which is solely going to be under your close supervision, you shall aid the process of construction and incorporation and my company shall go into bilateral relationship personally with you.

We shall come with letter of memorandum of understanding for your official endorsement. We implore you to assist our company in confirming a raw material by contacting this company (below) in Nigeria to inquire the availability and indigenous price of the raw material.

Bukuru Mining Co. Ltd. , Office: Jos, Plateau

Contact Person - Mr Sanni Jibril
Tel #: +234 70 12688786

The company ability was recommended from the Economic desk of the Nigeria High Commission in Tokyo Japan as a local miner who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised also by the company in the International Local Miners Brochure when they attended exhibition in Tokyo Japan 2011. Please take note of our specification and price data.

Product required: Very pure deposits of Iron 0re

Int'l standard scale/Price Per Metric Tonne: $130 US$

Initial Quantity required: 50,000.00 Metric Tonnes.

NOTE: On your contact to Mr Sanni Jibril, with the above telephone number for inquiry on our behalf, you may not disclose to him that foreigners will be coming for procurement to avoid possible increase of their price above the International standard price my company's is willing to buy. Beware this was the system with our previous dealers in Afghanistan before the recent turmoil that lead to the availability fall.

The Board of Directors unanimously agreed that if we can get an indigenous confirmation of substantial quantity of the raw material and most especially fair price we shall endorse 7% commission of the total purchase for you as our host representative. It is important to inform you of the continuity of this transaction because we will be buying the product four-month intervals for five good years through you then we can discuss how to get landed properties for the establishment of our annex office through you in Nigeria/Africa .

Meanwhile, we shall also be coming with our interpreter to ease our communication as soon as we secure our visa.

Waiting for your immediate response and the prize confirmation as earlier requested.

Sincerely,

Kuniharu Nakamura
Representative Director
For: Sumitomo Corporation Japan

Tel/Fax #: +81-33285-9819
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
webcool:

Dont ever fall for this trick CEO or Entrepreneurs as scammer are using every means to get your money or even time, dont waste it.

Thanks

Here is the details sent to my email all links are fake

RE: BE OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE IN NIGERIA/AFRICA..
Sumitomo Corporation Japan <sumitomo.corporation.japan@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Reply-To: sumitomo.corporation.japan@gmail.com
Bcc: info@mebofarms.com

Sumitomo Corporation, Japan

Harumi Island Triton Square Office Tower Y, 8-11, Harumi 1-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8610, Japan

www.sumitomocorp.co.jp (Website is Fake, link to http://www.taisei.co.jp)

Re: Purchase of 50,000.00 Metric Tonne of Pure Iron Ore from Nigeria and also site our annex office under your close supervision.

The above named company is a construction company base in Tokyo Japan.

We are into Construction (Civil Engineering and Building Construction), Real Estate Development, Architectural Design, Civil Engineering Design, Engineering, Construction of heavy duties Bridges and Other. Presently my company wishes to come down to Nigeria/Africa, as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce in here that mineral resources are sold in Nigeria. We want to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in your country due to the nearness of the raw material based on your good recommendation. Our humble purpose of contacting you is to make sure my company does not fall into awful hands in Africa as we like to come through you, because we have not been to Nigeria before. We also want you to be my company representative concerning the sitting of our annex office/industry, which is solely going to be under your close supervision, you shall aid the process of construction and incorporation and my company shall go into bilateral relationship personally with you.

We shall come with letter of memorandum of understanding for your official endorsement. We implore you to assist our company in confirming a raw material by contacting this company (below) in Nigeria to inquire the availability and indigenous price of the raw material.

Bukuru Mining Co. Ltd. , Office: Jos, Plateau

Contact Person - Mr Sanni Jibril
Tel #: +234 70 12688786

The company ability was recommended from the Economic desk of the Nigeria High Commission in Tokyo Japan as a local miner who deals on this mineral in industrial quantity as advertised also by the company in the International Local Miners Brochure when they attended exhibition in Tokyo Japan 2011. Please take note of our specification and price data.

Product required: Very pure deposits of Iron 0re

Int'l standard scale/Price Per Metric Tonne: $130 US$

Initial Quantity required: 50,000.00 Metric Tonnes.

NOTE: On your contact to Mr Sanni Jibril, with the above telephone number for inquiry on our behalf, you may not disclose to him that foreigners will be coming for procurement to avoid possible increase of their price above the International standard price my company's is willing to buy. Beware this was the system with our previous dealers in Afghanistan before the recent turmoil that lead to the availability fall.

The Board of Directors unanimously agreed that if we can get an indigenous confirmation of substantial quantity of the raw material and most especially fair price we shall endorse 7% commission of the total purchase for you as our host representative. It is important to inform you of the continuity of this transaction because we will be buying the product four-month intervals for five good years through you then we can discuss how to get landed properties for the establishment of our annex office through you in Nigeria/Africa .

Meanwhile, we shall also be coming with our interpreter to ease our communication as soon as we secure our visa.

Waiting for your immediate response and the prize confirmation as earlier requested.

Sincerely,

Kuniharu Nakamura
Representative Director
For: Sumitomo Corporation Japan

Tel/Fax #: +81-33285-9819
Thank you, but to actually be of more help, try to get more relevant info like account number, a local Nigerian number or a bitcoin wallet address...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by gowaga68: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
skydancer:

Thank you, but to actually be of more help, try to get more relevant info like account number, a local Nigerian number or a bitcoin wallet address...
can one be traced through his or her Bitcoin wallet address?
I've got one scammer's Bitcoin wallet on Paxful.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by goldenval(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.