Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (594089 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bakayokoko: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
thorrvik55:
Skydancer I saw a post of yours about alexistaiwo not being a SCAMMER. I think the reason u made such comment is because maybe u've not gotten all the details.
It all started some months back when someone on the football betting thread won a significant amount of money on bet9ja. He decided to share 100k among 100 people, d money was to be transferred to either bank account or to be used in funding the bet accounts of the selected 100 people.
Alexistaiwo was selected as the one to disburse the funds because he seemed trustworthy. B4 the 100k was transferred to him, a substantial AMOUNT OF MONEY was also GIVEN TO ALEXISTAIWO because FUNDING 100 MONICKERS IS NOT EASY to fund 100 monickers.
After some debate it was agreed dat the money will be transferred to bank accounts rather than bet accounts cos some people had multiple bet accounts.

After the collation of the 100 monickers by alexistaiwo, a day was agreed for the funding of the monickers. On getting to dat day alexistaiwo started coming up with stupid excuses and this did not go down well with most of the people on the football betting thread.
I know tins are hard in Nigeria but alexistaiwo was like a trusted monicker in the football betting thread and he destroyed dat trust because of a meagre 100k and dat decision will always come back to hunt him cos THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.
MY TAKE ON THE MATTER - if alexistaiwo was not a SCAMMER, he would have transferred the remaining funds back to the person dat asked him to share the funds in order to clear his name (He was advised to do just dat but he refused) but instead he deactivated his twitter and facebook accounts and called on nairaland to do their worst, like who does dat?
Now he is here seeking forgiveness, he does not even regret his actions and if he is in a similar situation, he will repeat Wot he did.

BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POINT, U said alexistaiwo is not a scammer, according to Cambridge dictionary; a scammer is someone who first gains the trust of his/her victims before making away with their money or priced possession. In this case, alexistaiwo first gained the trust of most of the people on dat football betting thread and when truth came to shove, he showed his true self.

WHY AM I TAKING THE MATTER PERSONAL?
Because I hate anything related to the act of scamming with passion.
Kudos to bakayokoko, Donpikko, funnynation and the rest for all their efforts...

100%. PLS EVERYBODY ON NAIRALAND SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO. HE'S A CONMAN! CC: SEUN

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by teamb: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
You all should stay away from 0064557541
ezeani ikechukwu diamond bank he scammed my bro of 400$ Amazon card

Tel +1 (484) 834-4051

Nairaland username-- maxwellinc

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ayomidejohnson: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys. I am the Ayomide Johnson in question. I've really just been ignoring this guy really, because he is just one of these jobless youths, and tbh, and too busy for bull poo like this.

We all know that in business, there are rules, and surely, misunderstandings are bound to take place as well.

How patiently you handle this misunderstandings determines your future relationship and partnership with your clients.

Now, I don't have time to argue or defend this evidence-less thread against me. You people are even making me rank better on search engines. But there are some things I would like to point out. KEY POINTS of everything that happened between me and Mr. Shola . @mercyway.

1. This is not the first job he has given me. I have worked on a website for him before, which I built from scratch to finish. I charged N15,000 for this job. N15,000 isn't my usual price, but brotherly love yunno, and future relationships. I actually regret that anyways, cos it has made me look so cheap now. The short end of the story is that, I finished this job, and Mr Mercyway didn't pay me a dime. TILL DATE. Who should be ranting all over nairaland ?? But I didn't. Because I respect people's privacy and reputation, and wouldn't even do what would make someone else do such to me. NOTE: I'm not a scam, I am certified in my job, and I finished up his job, the first one anyways.

2. The new job, which led to this thread, is a MLM job (Multilevel Marketing). Now, he contacted me again, to do this job for him. If you didn't enjoy my service in the past, would you call me again ? Cool. I didn't think of the past. I accepted to do this job for you, even though you begged to pay N10,000 for it. N10,000 for a multilevel marketing website Cool. I still accepted. Asked him to make an advance of N3000 to get the job started. Then gave him a week for delivery. Along the line, i thought of it, and vaguely, the job won't pay me. So I told him for some reason, His job wouldnt go through. I even gave him alternatives, like buying an MLM script instead, even though it will be more expensive.

3. I asked him to forward his account details, so when I am chanced to bank, I would pay him the advance he sent.

4. I was still working on this, Mr Mercyway already concluded I scammed him, and he has started spreading my name all over the place. Isn't that immaturity I would have paid you by now, but the act of trying to spoil my image is why I won't pay you a dime.

Look up my profile. I train people on several things, for FREE!. Do I look like someone who doesn't have ambition ??.

5. Remember, I am a blogger, and a digital marketing strategist. I am just too busy for you. If I actually get on you, I can create a sponsored post to promote you as a scammer, and get your name on my neighbouring blogs. But why should I ?? So you should be careful who you deal with.

I would request you take this post down as its a false post, and just a misunderstanding you have failed to acknowledge. If not, I am patient enough, yet, I am not moved by everything you have done to try to tarnish my image. But,,, don't let me make my move against you as well. I have been quiet and shown enough christian virtue.

I have all the screenshots to prove my innocence. And our phone call conversations are recorded for your information. So please, do take it down.

None of your threats are valid.
Thanks.

Kind regards.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mercyway: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2018
ayomidejohnson:
Hi guys. I am the Ayomide Johnson in question. I've really just been ignoring this guy really, because he is just one of these jobless youths, and tbh, and too busy for bull poo like this.

We all know that in business, there are rules, and surely, misunderstandings are bound to take place as well.

How patiently you handle this misunderstandings determines your future relationship and partnership with your clients.

Now, I don't have time to argue or defend this evidence-less thread against me. You people are even making me rank better on search engines. But there are some things I would like to point out. KEY POINTS of everything that happened between me and Mr. Shola . @mercyway.

1. This is not the first job he has given me. I have worked on a website for him before, which I built from scratch to finish. I charged N15,000 for this job. N15,000 isn't my usual price, but brotherly love yunno, and future relationships. I actually regret that anyways, cos it has made me look so cheap now. The short end of the story is that, I finished this job, and Mr Mercyway didn't pay me a dime. TILL DATE. Who should be ranting all over nairaland ?? But I didn't. Because I respect people's privacy and reputation, and wouldn't even do what would make someone else do such to me. NOTE: I'm not a scam, I am certified in my job, and I finished up his job, the first one anyways.

2. The new job, which led to this thread, is a MLM job (Multilevel Marketing). Now, he contacted me again, to do this job for him. If you didn't enjoy my service in the past, would you call me again ? Cool. I didn't think of the past. I accepted to do this job for you, even though you begged to pay N10,000 for it. N10,000 for a multilevel marketing website Cool. I still accepted. Asked him to make an advance of N3000 to get the job started. Then gave him a week for delivery. Along the line, i thought of it, and vaguely, the job won't pay me. So I told him for some reason, His job wouldnt go through. I even gave him alternatives, like buying an MLM script instead, even though it will be more expensive.

3. I asked him to forward his account details, so when I am chanced to bank, I would pay him the advance he sent.

4. I was still working on this, Mr Mercyway already concluded I scammed him, and he has started spreading my name all over the place. Isn't that immaturity I would have paid you by now, but the act of trying to spoil my image is why I won't pay you a dime.

Look up my profile. I train people on several things, for FREE!. Do I look like someone who doesn't have ambition ??.

5. Remember, I am a blogger, and a digital marketing strategist. I am just too busy for you. If I actually get on you, I can create a sponsored post to promote you as a scammer, and get your name on my neighbouring blogs. But why should I ?? So you should be careful who you deal with.

I would request you take this post down as its a false post, and just a misunderstanding you have failed to acknowledge. If not, I am patient enough, yet, I am not moved by everything you have done to try to tarnish my image. But,,, don't let me make my move against you as well. I have been quiet and shown enough christian virtue.

I have all the screenshots to prove my innocence. And our phone call conversations are recorded for your information. So please, do take it down.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

I will switch to PC to enable me write properly, you scammed me and you still have gut to post rubbish here?
You forgot how to threaten to shut down my server when I called you out? You also threaten to end you mama
on my thread where I called you out, here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4524010/ayomidejohnson-risingvibes.com.ng-scam-details-inside

Stop telling lies that you built website for me, I asked you for plugin and you said that you have it. I already set up the website myself!
You said that for the plugin to work properly, we need to uninstall the wordpress and reinstall fresh copy on it, I asked you to do that but you said you dont undestand my cpanel and that you only have knowledge about linux server. I took it upon myself, I uninstall the wordpress myself and reinsatll the fresh copy the same day myself, create necessary pages myself, menu and the rest things except the plugin. You asked me to pay advance of 3,000naira before you will install the plugin and pay balance of 7,000naira. After collecting 3,000naira advance, you refused to pick my calls therafter for 3days, you dont reply my whatsapp messages either whereas you and I communicate on phone less than 30mins you got alert. I would have not reply you again but your coming here to post false information about what happened between us will not be accepted.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ayomidejohnson: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2018
mercyway:

I will switch to PC to enable me write properly, you scammed me and you still have gut to post rubbish here?
You forgot how to threaten to shut down my server when I called you out? You also threaten to end you mama
on my thread where I called you out, here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4524010/ayomidejohnson-risingvibes.com.ng-scam-details-inside

I will post more about your rant later today

I got my eyes on you bro.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mercyway: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
ayomidejohnson:

I got my eyes on you bro.

like I said you are a very small boy, I cannot waste my time on ant like you

If you are older than this or weigh more than that, your mum would have been crying because of you by now!

I can go to any lenght just because of 1naira but you are too small to give such headache

Waiting for your hacker friend and yabaleft blogger friend to write about your mama

Ode grin

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Viking007(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
ayomidejohnson:

Thanks.

Kind regards.
[/s]Just look at this shameless criminal. I've following your tantrums for sometime now, all these chewing gum threats all because you refused to refund someone else's money.

You have which foolish proof? ThankGod for the anonymity of the internet, it's your type they lynch easily. Don't go and refund his money, be there posting nonsense epistle. Nonsense thief.

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ayomidejohnson: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
mercyway:

like I said you are a very small boy, I cannot waste my time on ant like you

If you are older than this or weigh more than that, your mum would have been crying because of you by now!

I can go to any lenght just because of 1naira but you are too small to give such headache

Waiting for your hacker friend and yabaleft blogger friend to write about your mama

Ode grin

You keep saying I'm too small. Can you stop making empty threats and try me first ?
I got my hands on the red button.

Waiting for your last mistake...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mercyway: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2018
ayomidejohnson:

You keep saying I'm too small. Can you stop making empty threats and try me first ?
I got my hands on the red button.

Waiting for your last mistake...

Red button to end your mama abi

There are some certain things am considering which have made me keep my cool on you otherwise your family would have been in big mess by now, if you provoke me believe me it might put an end to your lineage.

Your continuous rants makes me angry the more and if you push me beyond this limit, you will see the real monster in me
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mercyway: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s]Just look at this shameless criminal. I've following your tantrums for sometime now, all these chewing gum threats all because you refused to refund someone else's money.

You have which foolish proof? ThankGod for the anonymity of the internet, it's your type they lynch easily. Don't go and refund his money, be there posting nonsense epistle. Nonsense thief.
God bless you boss, just negodu o grin

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sauceEEP(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
@Tabbaz please any recommendations for a iTunes gift card buyer.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
mizk!!!

angry
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
fhranciz:

If you want to sell contact Fynestboi.

He’s a mod and only one i can vouch for on here.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
fhranciz:
apologies I'm just seeing this. Try Dollaflow, Marcjoe, Valencia
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please avoiding dealing with this scammer
Nairaland monker is Denissy
Iliaruwe Stanley
Sterling Bank
Phone number
+2347018930331

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
That's the criminals bank account
DonPiiko:
Please avoiding dealing with this scammer
Nairaland monker is Denissy
Iliaruwe Stanley
Sterling Bank
Phone number
+2347018930331

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Dominique Mynd44 please ban Denissy, he is still lurking around looking for who to scam, he conned me off 6250 yesterday.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Churchill1212: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iso my market place is spreading across the country....download now on Google. Download and upload pictures and videos of your product.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 3RNEST(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
[b]......]
Guy u got scammed shocked shocked
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Yeah by one mumu, but I have reported the case and his bank account will be rendered useless.

3RNEST:

Guy u got scammed shocked shocked
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Fidelmalek(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

236. Greenstar, Fidelmalek, Vjsmiles, lifeispeace, amazinghope, Tonytetuila, -08122028675, 08032632212, 0703870868, 08066666856, 07038708681

rectifying that soon enough.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fidelmalek:
rectifying that soon enough.

what an arrogant thief
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Fidelmalek(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

what an arrogant thief
excuse me? You have no jurisdiction towards me..I've explained my situation here and I'll make full refund to the affected parties. Now kindly shut up and continue your trade..I won't dignify you with a comment anymore.
You don't own this forum, neither do you own this thread,and most importantly,you don't own ME! I may be passing through some downtime,but I'll rise up again,and I don't expect you to understand...
Now kindly stay clear!!!, until I get things rectified and all parties chastised.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fidelmalek:
excuse me? You have no jurisdiction towards me..I've explained my situation here and I'll make full refund to the affected parties. Now kindly shut up and continue your trade..I won't dignify you with a comment anymore.
You don't own this forum, neither do you own this thread,and most importantly,you don't own ME! I may be passing through some downtime,but I'll rise up again,and I don't expect you to understand...
Now kindly stay clear!!!, until I get things rectified and all parties chastised.

once again, you are a rude thief undecided
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
We have finally uploaded over 200 (inclusive of bank accounts) collected and verified fraudster information on Fraudkoboko.com

The data still needs a lot of improvement and fine-tuning. If you find any of them that you can provide more information about, just get in touch here and I will give you edit access. Thanks to Tabbaz and everyone who has been helping provide information

cc onatisi, 3rnest, justi4jesu

Would be great if we can also start reporting or advising others to report them on Fraudkoboko.com

Let's keep the good work going
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
I no sabi all those website something but add Enoch Daluk aka Denissy
skydancer:
We have finally uploaded over 200 (inclusive of bank accounts) collected and verified fraudster information on Fraudkoboko.com

The data still needs a lot of improvement and fine-tuning. If you find any of them that you can provide more information about, just get in touch here and I will give you edit access. Thanks to Tabbaz and everyone who has been helping provide information

cc onatisi, 3rnest, justi4jesu

Would be great if we can also start reporting or advising others to report them on Fraudkoboko.com

Let's keep the good work going
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

once again, you are a rude thief undecided
He's a very rude thief indeed. He's failed to clear his debts and blocked me on WhatsApp. Oloriburuku somebody.
Thumbs up, bro!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Ole. Your arrogance is sickening. Broke idiot looking for funds to steal all about on Nl. Your days of committing fraudulent acts on this forum are numbered!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Fidelmalek is the main monikers of this fraudster. The idiot has multiple accounts here and some of them are, amazinghope, iamvj, Aisha007, StevenGerrard, Fidelmalek, Lifeispeace, vjsmiles, and others.

He operates with these numbers: 08122028675, 07064722262, 08032632212, 08066666856, etc.
Fidelis, your name is forever stained on the internet as an internet fraudster, a lowlife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.