Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Study And Work In Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study And Work In Usa (695 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Study And Work In Usa by clickjane: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nairalanders,

This is true and its happening within my ability,

You don't need to be left out, the USA Interview is based on what you are going there to do. I have connection of colleges in Michigan, Minnesota and New York in USA.

All you need to do is get urself ready and apply through this contact: Mr. Segun - 19894001936 (USA) or Mr. Valentine - 07065029906 or Jane - 08036868985, 08191409281 (Lagos).

Many people have use this influence to travel to USA. all you need is your waec original result, cv, waec scratch card, then your application form gets to you in less than 3 weeks.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Your application form gets to you in less than 3 weeks? That's what this is all about? Application forms?
Wow.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
Fraud Alert grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
@clickjane.

U are posting in a wrong place, fraudulent thread is not allowed here. Just get lost.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by clickjane: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nairalanders @ justwise and jay bee,

Why do you think everything in this country (Nigeria) is always a SCAM? What proof do you need? Name them, cos I got everthing on here and I have passports of applicants who have obtained visas and even those who are going for their Interview for November & December with me while those who has not paid there application processing fee.

You don't just jump into poeple's affairs and stoping others from getting their fulfilment @ the next door. You have numbers to call on there besides people will be thinking this is fradulent of which its NOT. Call those numbers even call Mr. Segun in USA, u get details from him and not me over here.

And please @ justwise and jay bee, you should stop pegging into people's affair while u haven't affirm the roots of the matter.

Anyone, who is in interested to study and work in USA can call Mr. Segun - 19894001936 (USA) for more details.

Thank you.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by july123(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
na today.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
clickjane:

Nairalanders @ justwise and jay bee,

Why do you think everything in this country (Nigeria) is always a SCAM? What proof do you need? Name them, cos I got everthing on here and I have passports of applicants who have obtained visas and even those who are going for their Interview for November & December with me while those who has not paid there application processing fee.You don't just jump into poeple's affairs and stoping others from getting their fulfilment @ the next door. You have numbers to call on there besides people will be thinking this is fradulent of which its NOT. Call those numbers even call Mr. Segun in USA, u get details from him and not me over here.And please @ justwise and jay bee, you should stop pegging into people's affair while u haven't affirm the roots of the matter.Anyone, who is in interested to study and work in USA can call Mr. Segun - 19894001936 (USA) for more details.Thank you.
I really feel sorry for anybody who is dealing with u. Did u say that u have pple's passport and that they will be going for the interview with u? God help them.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by MrCrackles(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

I was about to go on a rant until I saw this post of yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin
No mind the thief jare. . . grin wink

(1)

Niaja Delta Citizens In Ghana / Travel Insurance Is Vital, Isn't It? / 2011: Immigration To Monitor Movement Of Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.