Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2915 Views)

Advise Needed Please. / My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well / Should I End The The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Omerta77: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3431513/should-end-relationship by @billiondoe

Hello Nairalanders, I saw my gf's post which eventually made the front page. I introduced her to nairaland. this is not my real account though. let me be brief, We have been dating for 8 months and she just woke up one day that we should marry like now now, I was taken aback, I told her people don't just wake up and get married. Her ex is local yahoo boy who cant compose a complete English sentence, she claimed she left him because he wasn't ready to leave yahoo, they dated for five years whatever happened between them is not my business. My father is a major stakeholder in the Nigeria Oil and Gas industry so we have a family company run by myself and brother but overseen my our dad. She said my family controls me but there is no atom of truth in it. my older brother just got married last month we haven't even finished celebrating and she wants us to to tie the knot. I don't plan to dump her but you don't just rush in so you don't rush out. She knows that if I tell my family I'm ready, they won't stop me and we won't have any problem with money cars or houses. She doesn't not have job because she doesn't want to, I agreed for her to enroll in what she wants to as an entrepreneur. Now she is almost done with the training but haven't opened her shop yet. Now she wants marriage but my orientation is that both the man and the woman should be working before they tie the knot. I was eventually mad at her when I saw the post but decided to take it cool. and wait for the comments. I was supposed to do a masters program in Uk but withdrew even after paying tuition because of their BREXIT issue I tried to get her a visa to the UK before applying for mine but unfortunately she was denied. As God would have it my Dad finally convinced me to run it another country. I am on the verge of applying for hers too so she could come around after few months. Whatever the outcome is, law of nature would come in. because your ex is a yahoo boy and can throw money around doesn't mean I should too dear. I want us to have have good future. forget that that I have a billionaire father that would readily support me. we worked for this and not maye money. I don't blame my father that tries to protect us from being taken disadvantaged of but you and i know that I have have mind of my own. so..........i love you babe whatever it means to you. thanks to those that advised us.

vickylala239, karbridals, LadyB1195, Brightgem, TreasuredLeidy, sisisioge

6 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by yeyeboi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by crackhaus: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.....[/size]

You people must be mistaking NL for your living room.

13 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by kinggogo: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
We go c anoda reply 4rm d gal again to u

Mtcheew
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by sisisioge: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai! This is what happens when one or the two of a couple decides to take their laundry out. Biko, you guys should just take this indoor and settle it. She obviously has a lot on her mind and, so do you. It gets really dirty and fierce if you allow social media settle your disagreements. You would end up causing irreparable damage.

I wish you two good luck...go talk your talk privately.
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by omowumeee(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by general111(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am I suppose to believe this?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by belamour(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
You Introduce Ur GF To Nairaland

Your Daddy Is Into Oil n Gas

You Manage Your Family Company

Your Daddy Is A Billionaire

Your Brother Just Wed

Her Ex Is A Local Yahoo

Inside All Dese Recession

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by twosquare(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
As if I knew. Like I said in the first thread and I will say again: ALL THAT GLITTERS ISN'T GOLD. Women should take it easy. Sometimes, it is hard to rightly divide a matter if you hear one side of the story. Always one-sided on NL....

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by mysticgal(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai grin
He loves her
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Don't blame your girlfriend completely . First of all you are still young @27, secondly she is very ripe for marriage and also a graduate. You must not be working before you marry, people still marry undergraduate.
The thing here is that you are not ready for marriage but she is, women marry early you know. Maybe her people are disturbing her to get marriage which is the norm in Nigeria society cheesy. Don't be surprise if she leave for her ex or a new guy that come around and is serious about marriage .

And who said two brothers can't marry the same time? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by omowumeee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
mysticgal:
Chai grin He loves her
But he doesn't spend as much as the other guy cheesy
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by eyinjuege: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
I smell lies....

6 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by mysticgal(f): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
omowumeee:
But he doesn't spend as much as the other guy cheesy
Girls should come to this point in life where money does not matter. A man could give you money but do not love or even like you. I learnt that recently and she needs to learn that too that's if the op's story is true.
This guy obviously has good plans for her so she should chill, and lastly she should get something doing and stop looking at how many cars, and houses these men have.... Sweetheart, go get your own ohhh!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Assuming this story is true.

I suggest you dump her, nothing about her matches your kind of person. She sounds very vain and shallow.

Only if this story is true.

Modified
Take a look at her username sef undecided
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Fkforyou(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Are you guys done, disturbing us with your issues? undecided

OK.

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin cheesy grin
belamour:
You Introduce Ur GF To Nairaland

Your Daddy Is Into Oil n Gas

You Manage Your Family Company

Your Daddy Is A Billionaire

Your Brother Just Wed

Her Ex Is A Local Yahoo

Inside All Dese Recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Eleniyan15: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
speechless
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
O my o my grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Childishness everywhere grin

Efemena
Cococandy
kanwuliaextra

You're all invited into this thread grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Richy4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Family section is now a customary/ Family court or some therapist Office......I am loving this cheesy... Oya those he mentioned should reply ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by omowumeee(f): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
mysticgal:

Girls should come to this point in life where money does not matter. A man could give you money but do not love or even like you. I learnt that recently and she needs to learn that too that's if the op's story is true.
This guy obviously has good plans for her so she should chill, and lastly she should get something doing and stop looking at how many cars, and houses these men have.... Sweetheart, go get your own ohhh!!
True talk.. I would advice the op Not to marry her yet if this story is true.. cuz according to her the relationship is like world war2 and considering another man for being rich, houses and cars lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by TomHagen: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nairaland now na police station abi? If no be say I like your moniker ehn... Make I go find food chop first I dey come back.
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by mysticgal(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
omowumeee:
True talk.. I would advice the op Not to marry her yet if this story is true.. cuz according to her the relationship is like world war2 and considering another man for being rich, houses and cars lipsrsealed

Me sef dey wonder dey wondering cheesy
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Olanna45(f): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nl don turn court room.

If this story is true, then this your gf needs help Asap. how can one even consider a G guy for marriage. Chukwu mekalu ndi mmadu ebele. At 25, she is ripe but not late for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
hmmmm. As if I knew.
I advised her to stay away from d ex who became an ex for a reason.
let her find something doing n stop counting d amount of cars her ex has. mtcheeeeeeerw

well, @op, if dis ur story is true. den plz forgive her for her ignorant.
oya make una go settle una matter for THE OTHER ROOM n leave Nairaland 4 now

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by iebanehita(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pandorabox:
Don't blame your girlfriend completely . First of all you are still young @27, secondly she is very ripe for marriage and also a graduate. You must not be working before you marry, people still marry undergraduate.
The thing here is that you are not ready for marriage but she is, women marry early you know. Maybe her people are disturbing her to get marriage which is the norm in Nigeria society cheesy. Don't be surprise if she leave for her ex or a new guy that come around and is serious about marriage .

@Bolded.. I am not understanding

Did you read the write-up where the OP stated that she has nothing doing and he decided to enrol her for entrepreneurship training?

What then makes her ready?
She's beautiful and 25 yrs of age and would end up becoming a total liability all because the fiancee's father is into oil and gas?

This marriage is gradually becoming a scam for guys.

As far as i know, any other guy can come for her for marriage. Would willingly kick her r.at-a.ss. out of my life.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
So dis babe get dis kind bobo,na she dey bend head one go follow her ex yahoo bobo. Wat do girls really want undecided
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by buoye1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Family section don turn something else...!

Your Gf is just not serious to me... You need to stay away from here for now
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
I knew the melodramatic story of that lady wedged in between Scylla and Charybdis on whether to go for her ex or her current boyfriend was a beautifully scripted lie dreamed up from the pits of Hell.
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Femsyn(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
To say you're both ready and matured for nuptials, belittles the institution called marriage.
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Viking007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Richy4:
Family section is now a customary/ Family court or some therapist Office......I am loving this cheesy... Oya those he mentioned should reply ASAP
cheesy well, this section is one of the few sections with a reasonable amount of responsible people.

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by toyeem(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Hmnn! When will people learn to keep their relationship and marriage issues away from social media. I don't just get it. @dear op, I know you are hurt but this is not the best, pls settle this at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of An Apology / Why Are People So Ungrateful? / This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.