Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Doing Something Creative With My Time - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Doing Something Creative With My Time (944 Views)

Mods, Look At This. Im Wasting My Time In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Something Creative With My Time by dodesigns: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Here are pictures of my artwork titled "Work hard and smart"
Medium: Ballpen on cardboard
Duration: 30hours (14days)
I am Futarian, 500level. School is on break and resumption postponed. I have to do what I love doing.
Work hard and smart it pays.
You all know how Olamide fought his way to stardom, that's what this artwork represents.
The will, focus and determination to succeed.
whatever you love doing, give it your best shot.
I'm a Nigerian
A Nairalander

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Doing Something Creative With My Time by DerrickM(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
No picture attached...great Futarian...thanks...

dodesigns:
Here are pictures of my artwork titled "Work hard and smart"
Medium: Ballpen on cardboard
Duration: 30hours (14days)
I am Futarian, 500level. School is on break and resumption postponed. I have to do what I love doing.
Work hard and smart it pays.
You all know how Olamide fought his way to stardom, that's what this artwork represents.
The will, focus and determination to succeed.
whatever you love doing, give it your best shot.
I'm a Nigerian
A Nairalander

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get High Quality Photographs Of Nigeria Cities For A Website / Interested Pple In Video Production Training 100% Intensive Training / Create A Cool T-shirt Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.