Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL (24928 Views)

WESTWOOD ESTATE** Westwood Estate Park Is Proposed To Be Sophisticated / Top Secrets Of Sophisticated Real Estate Investors no one Will Tell U / ARIUM ESTATE IS PROPOSED TO BE A SOPHISTICATED AND LUXURIOUS LAND SPACE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good Evening
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Good Morning
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Oh my Gosh! Aunty kemi, you're really good at what you do. I wish I was doing that job. embarassed
I love interior decor, and I feel I'm a natural when it comes to it.
Oh kemi...the things I would do to have you coach me through. *Sighs* But I'm not in Lagos, though. You're doing one of my dream jobs. Like, it's number three on the list. In third place.

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good Night
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Good Morning
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good Evening Everyone
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy New Year
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Good Morning Everyone
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2022

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God it's Friday
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello and Good Evening
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good Afternoon
Check out
www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Helloo

Please check out our blog on
www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Topic- Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

In Reference to this topic- This was the exact write up I wrote seven years ago (7 years). I decided to make reference to it because I myself, I am proud of myself. Going through my old articles made me realise how long the journey is and how much I love what I do. I started writing even before I fully dived into the career path.

The Month of July, 2015. I wrote;
This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decoration. I was studying a Vogue Magazine the other day and I observed how fantastic all these models looked in their designer clothe, beautiful jewelries and noticed their faces have been painted so perfectly. They all looked like porcelain dolls wearing shoes that I could never walk in. This struck a cord and reminded me also of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extremes of fashion and design respectively.

www.kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.com

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good Afternoon

How do you do??

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Evening
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kindly Read Our New Topic

www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Multicolour Interiordezine is a Professional Interior Decorating and Interior Designing company with years of experience and expertise. We are a budget based Interior Decorating company. Meaning our clients determine the budget. We are great at what we do and we have so many proofs. With alot of referrals over the year and good reviews. We have been able to fulfill dreams and add colours to lives. We handle any job that involves interiors and it's designs and we also have great teams that handles Exterior Designs and it's finishing wonderfully.
Kindly check out our Social Media Pages
Blogs-
Instagram

Instagram

Facebook- Multicolour Interiordezine
LinkedIn- Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2022
Good Evening
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Good Morning and How was your night?.

Have a great day.
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good Night Everyone

The Blog is open

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
https://kemimulticolour.blog spot.com/?m=1

It was nice having you on our blog. Just edit the space between the blog and the spot and there you have it.

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Happy Celebration to all our Muslim Brother and Sisters

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good Evening and Happy New Week

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello and how are you?

What's the Ember home design plan?
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Night night
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Quick Tip :
When thinking of decorating your Interiors e.g your living room. Large /essential items should be the determinant of your colour choice & combination e.g your center rug or your curtain. So this means you have to plan colours before you begin buying any item into your space. Makes sure you have things in mind and go window shopping if possible.

And also, a brighter shade of one of the colour of your choice should be introduced to add more brightness to the room. Bright shades works better when it's not all over the space..always remember, less is actually more.

Plan effective and efficiently. And do not forget to plan the large pieces.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Tips written by Olutola Olukemi
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Definition of Themes the Nigerian Way

Contemporary- Meaning something that time/times does not affect. Something that stands the test of time. Something still functional and relevant even after years.
Contemporary doesn't have to follow rules or trends or time. It's just a proper/stand/right way of.
Contemporary can mean more expensive you know.

Will keep adding more to this right up. So check it's space.
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hello and Good Evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land / 2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.