Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later (687 Views)

Acres,plots Of Land For Sale In Wura&fadaka Estate / Acres / Plots Of Land At Cheap Price Of 300k Per Plot / Zilt Consulting Firm, Ibadan (BUILDINGS, ACRES & PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Delight housing estate is located at a walking distance from La campagne Tropicana resort along the Lekki Coastal Road.
it is a good place to Settle away from the noise of Lagos.

The road is very commercial as you have the lekki deep seaport, golf course, power oil, eleganza group on the way to the estate.
While immediately you drive off the express at la campagne Tropicana, its all residential as the area houses about 10 different estates which includes delight housing estate at the best position

It is a 10 minutes drive from Dangote refinery and the Lekki free trade zone.
It is very close to the Lekki golf course and a 5 mins drive away from Lekki seaport.

The estate is close to the expressway, just 1 minute from the expressway and the road to this estate is tarred. Because of the fast rising presence of commerce In this area, the land will appreciate and increase in value. It has a great ROI.

Neighbours: Private island lagoon Lekki Epe Trade zone Lekki Epe Airport Eleko Beach Power oil La Campagne Tropicana Dangote Refinery Eleganza group Lekki Golf Resort Lekki New Deep Seaport You can build and just rent it out and watch your bank account rise!

The title is excision and it's 600sqm for a plot.

Outright payment is N650,000
For more information or Inspection, Please contact Ademola 08116746932 Or Grace 07051216175 or whatsaap(08103934156)

Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
More pictures

Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
The pictures of the grass all grown up is during the raining season while the picture with a flat land with few weeds are pictures of it at April during the dry season
Videos are available.
Pls contact me on whatsapp:08103934156.
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Available! Available available
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Still selling till when Indians buy the whole estate next week
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Pls fellow Nigerians, let's take advantage of offers and buy our lands.
Foreigners are coming everyday and buying in acres.
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 5:15am On Nov 02, 2016
Indians have said they are coming to buy the whole estate next week.
Please hurry and get your while stock last.
Whatsapp me: 08103934156
Or call: 08116746932
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by gibsgibs(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2016
I bought delight already.
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Invest now! 41 plots left
Re: Buy these ACRES/PLOTS of land at Ibeju lekki and thank me later by fourtnee(m): 3:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Contact me on: 08103934156. Or call Grace: 07051216175

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Turkish Doors / Newly Built 4 Unit Of 4 Bed Rooms In Ajah Going For 88million / 3d Floor By Decorous Finishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.