Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (27639 Views)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
About: Sunnah University is Yet to be commission university built by Manara Development Company. Sunnah University is located at Rigachikum of Kaduna State In Nigeria.

Manara Development Company Achievements: is a registered company under JIBWIS Nigeria. Apart from University, it company owns Manara setellite TV Station, Manara radio station. Also a Manara project that shares food items to IDP. Free plastic part of the body for people with disabilities, free eye medical treatment, a project for orphans, Manara Ramadan kitchen, Manara printing press for books production etc.

Next on Target: Transformation of Sunnah hospital to school of nursing in Zaria. These are some of the achievement so far within the last five years under the leadership of Fadilatul Sheik Abdullahi Balalau and His secretary Barrister Muhammad Kabiru Haruna Gombe

JIBWIS Nigeria: is a registered Islamic organization established 1978. It is one of the largest Islamic societies in Nigeria, Chad, Niger, and Cameroon. JIBWIS from the name (Jama'atu Izalatul Bidi'a Wa'iqamatus Sunnah) is a group that fight innovation and preaches the Orthodox Sunnah of the prophet peace be upon him. Manara development company is a child to JIBWIS. JIBWIS Nigeria is also the owner of the setlite station "Sunnah TV", Sunnah Radio and JIBWIS online Radio.

JIBWIS have the license to preach in Saudi Arabia

Source Of Income: Donations from Muslims via Ja'iz or Stambic IBTC bank. Income from it schools and colleges, printing press. Other donations are: Manara card donation, Eid Adha Skin which generated about 70 million Naira last year to organization.

Owner: Allah is the owner of any product from JIBWIS or It child Manara. All collages and media centers belongs to entire Islamic society. No one can claim ownership.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Contact17 APCsupporter Demmzy15 lexiconkabir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
I hope the methodology that will be used be that of the salafs.

3 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I hope the methodology that will be used be that of the salafs.

They are salaf. From the name JIBWIS = "Izalatul Bidi'a Wa'iqamatus Sunnah. " A group that send innovation parkin and establishment of Sunnah. "

Though I don't really know which courses the university will be centred at at: Ist going 2 be Islamic Courses only or it includes Western Educational courses.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

They are salaf. From the name JIBWIS = "Izalatul Bidi'a Wa'iqamatus Sunnah. " A group that send innovation parkin and establishment of Sunnah. "

Though I don't really know which courses the university will be centred at at: Ist going 2 be Islamic Courses only or it includes Western Educational courses.

Ok, just wanted to be sure, because giving yourself a name doesn't make you that thing.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sincerely if i can have an opportunity to study the deen in an institution, i would study the hadeeth of the prophet(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok, just wanted to be sure, because giving yourself a name doesn't make you that thing.

Ok. Ask any Hausa person you know. He will confirm it to you. Its Nigeria's most hated Islamic group by Sufis and Shi'a. Because they give them sleepiness night by enlighten the wrong followers of Islam.

But my hope is: The university will include other courses that are beneficial like MBBS, Biotechnology, Engineering, Nursing, Mathematics etc

5 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Sincerely if i can have an opportunity to study the deen in an institution, i would study the hadeeth of the prophet(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam).

You can try Saudi. I think (I am not sure) they sponsor students to study some courses related to the deen.

4 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Ok. Ask any Hausa person you know. He will confirm it to you. Its Nigeria's most hated Islamic group by Sufis and Shi'a. Because they give them sleepiness night by enlighten the wrong followers of Islam.

Interesting....I love this.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Contact17:

You can try Saudi. I think (I am not sure) they sponsor students to study some courses related to the deen.

Yeah, the Islamic university of Medinah sponsor students, although i don't see myself benefitting from it due to some circumstances i find myself, but I'm still optimistic about it.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by APCsupporter: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is very good. I think I will have to check it out. I live in Kaduna though Rigachukum isn't close to where I live.

3 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Interesting....I love this.

Abio.. Hadith sef come say the 'bidia' ppl hate the mu'min, they treat the believer aw the non believer should be treated and vice versa, allaahu musta'an.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Coccoh(f): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Wow!! I attend the madrasa here in lagos. They live by their name

2 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Coccoh:

they have a madrasah in lag? where pls
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Coccoh:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Coccoh(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

they have a madrasah in lag? where pls

Ebute-metta
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Coccoh:

Ebute-metta

I don't know there, just been hearing about it, *I don't go out that much* so do you know if its far from ojo barracks(close to Alaba int'l)? i want to see if my siblings can attend.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Ibnarabi4(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
If you are true bleiver, this University and their Manara Tv deserve to be Destroy because it's not on Good Foundation

INNALLAHA DAYYIBUN, LA YAQBALU ILLA DAYYIBUN

so the money for buying weapons on which the Wahabi Terrorist (Boko haram) Where used for building this University and Manara Tv.

You know who own this station and who are Wahabi (Boko haram)

they are Boko haram that's why they should not agree to fight for buying that weapon

we hope Baba Buhari Should Investigate them Espicially Bala Lau and Kabiru Haruna Facaniya

2 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ibnarabi4:
If you are true bleiver, this University and their Manara Tv deserve to be Destroy because it's not on Good Foundation

INNALLAHA DAYYIBUN, LA YAQBALU ILLA DAYYIBUN

so the money for buying weapons on which the Wahabi Terrorist (Boko haram) Where used for building this University and Manara Tv.

You know who own this station and who are Wahabi (Boko haram)

they are Boko haram that's why they should not agree to fight for buying that weapon

we hope Baba Buhari Should Investigate them Espicially Bala Lau and Kabiru Haruna Facaniya

A hater will always hate. Carry own with your hate. Kabiru gombe has enter freedom radio Kaduna and clear your lies. Go and find the recording, I have it.

6 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Coccoh(f): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I don't know there, just been hearing about it, *I don't go out that much* so do you know if its far from ojo barracks(close to Alaba int'l)? i want to see if my siblings can attend.

Yeah, its far. About 1hr or more sef and if person jam mile2 traffic, u fit spend 4hours btw ojo to mile2 only talk more of yaba.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Coccoh:

Yeah, its far. About 1hr or more sef and if person jam mile2 traffic, u fit spend 4hours btw ojo to mile2 only talk more of yaba.

chai! then they can't go considering the fact that they are minors.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by gratitudetech: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Assa'lamu alaykum,I think they have one modrasah at Amukoko or so..or you can also take them to mahd umar bin kottob at Orile..mudir Ibro'him Oganija
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Coccoh(f): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

chai! then they can't go considering the fact that they are minors.

I can help u find out if they have branches at some other places close to ur siblings.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
gratitudetech:
Assa'lamu alaykum,I think they have one modrasah at Amukoko or so..or you can also take them to mahd umar bin kottob at Orile..mudir Ibro'him Oganija

Thank you for the info. They done find another one 4 u @lexiconkabir
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
Coccoh:

I can help u find out if they have branches at some other places close to ur siblings.

Aiit, thanks, they stay at ojo barracks, will be happy if they can get one.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
gratitudetech:

Wa alaykum salaam, is orile far from ojo barracks?
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Ibnarabi4(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

A hater will always hate. Carry own with your hate. Kabiru gombe has enter freedom radio Kaduna and clear your lies. Go and find the recording, I have it.

Even me i have it, and i listined to his lies

my advice to every Muslim who wish to join this university, leave it bcx there's many others authentic universities in our country. If not oneday you will be bombed by their Students (Boko Haram)

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Sarcasm01: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ma'sha Allah
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibnarabi4:

my advice to every Muslim who wish to join this university, leave it bcx there's many others authentic universities in our country. If not oneday you will be bombed by their Students (Boko Haram)

Infact it's now I have more resilience of studying in the University. Your hatred for Sunnah of Muhammad peace be upon him have reach the peak that you wish Boko Haram to bomb Muslims in the University. May Allah cure your disease. Upon all universities in Nigeria. It's this one that Boko Haram will bomb. In Kaduna only we have ABU, KASU and NDA. You must be SUFI or Shi'a.

Enemy against progress. Let it be clear to you. That university by the grace of God will come to reality and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's when it comes to Islam, then university is not authentic but all others are. The University is under construction, it has not submit proposal to federal government for establishment, but you run to start hatred. So when it's establish, you may have heart attack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by APCsupporter: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ibnarabi4:

Guy why na?

2 Likes

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Ibnarabi4(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Subhanallahi!

I imform what i know about Boko Haram extremist (Wahabi sect)

if i say wahabi you don't need any explanation bcx you know who are they

so who are Boko haram and why are they killing Both Blievers and non blievers? We may find all this in wahabi (extremism sect) Books

They bombed Kano Juma'at Mosque and killed many Muslims Brothers

and many schools include Chibo etc where attacked by your People (Boko haram)

the way you follow and killed your teachers (Jafar and Albani) it's the you may Follow to Kill whoever who doesn't follow your Belief

its not me or someone who's Suicider bomber but Wahabi i know you know that and every body knows that

And i dn't wish any school to be attacked but i know Wahabi should attack themsenves

so be carefull WAHABI ARE TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Ibnarabi4(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
And i tell you INNALLAHA DAYYIBUL, LA YAQBALU ILLA DAYYIBUN

so that they way Boko haram ( your sect) established is the way you may Build this University to Advertise your Idea

god forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.