Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Python Killed In Jos Today - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Killed In Jos Today (45131 Views)

Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Huge Python Killed In A Bakery In Mushin Area In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Adeevah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
lordcabasa:
A

For apple
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by mayormick(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
na wa oo, before before people dey fear python like anything. No be today, python don be like say u dey kill one kind ordinary snake.
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Kgdavid(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
lordcabasa:
At this rate we are soon going to find snake extinct in Nigeria.

That would be wonderful news!
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Davidblen(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Thread Created: 9:53 Pm;
Reach Fp: 10:25 Pm;

Lala D Lala.....
The One That Don't Disappoint, When E Reach Snake Matter

#tiriGbosa4U
Lala Belongs To Snake Kingdom Na Abi U No Know
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
What a waste of snake .... I see four or five pairs of shoes there.
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by nothernstar: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
But wait Ooo. What's this issue of python being killed every time since this year. Were have they been. Why this sudden increase. I smell end time
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Famouson:
I GUESS HE'S HAPPY NOW THAT HE HAS KILLED THE POOR SNAKE. ... HE SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED THE SNAKE TO AL LEAST HAVE A BITE B4 PASSING INSTANTENOUS JUDGEMENT.. IKUNLE ABIAMO

But what is POOR about the snake? Does the snake look poor to you? This snake is fatter than many complete human being jobless graduates. Please don't put POOR and SNAKE in the same sentence again.
A chopping must be chopped. And the doing has been done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Nightie(f): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
abuayman:
Akamu undecided angry

answer to ya riddle: silence
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Vince77(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
abuayman:
Akamu undecided angry

Silence
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by emekelnigeria: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
boneruns:
Make MMM crash tomorrow if this thread doesn't make front-page
the quote of a nigerian,
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Exponental(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Snake and Nairaland............!!! Someday, Nairaland will turn to Snakeland!
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Famouson: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

But what is POOR about the snake? Does the snake look poor to you? This snake is fatter than many complete human being jobless graduates. Please don't put POOR and SNAKE in the same sentence again.
A chopping must be chopped. And the doing has been done.
LOLZZ... YOU THINK LIKE BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=28pt]BLOODY HELL!

STOP EXTERMINATING OUR WILDLIFE!

USELESS SAVAGES! GODS CURSE ON YOU![/size]
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kgdavid:

That would be wonderful news!

you sick fellow. it wont be good news when country gets overrun by rats and when crops get eaten and disease like dengue spreads. Every animal even snake is important to the ecosystem.

uneducated savage!

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Mizzpat(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
lordcabasa:
Wow! See how big it is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Kgdavid(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

you sick fellow. it wont be good news when country gets overrun by rats and when crops get eaten and disease like dengue spreads. Every animal even snake is important to the ecosystem.

uneducated savage!

Lol. im in a good mood right now so i'm just finding your ranting funny.

here's some advice: try and get a life okay? It's friday night... have beer and chill or something...you don't have to behave like an odious little shiit all the time.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kgdavid:

Lol. im in a good mood right now so i'm just finding your ranting funny.

here's some advice: try and get a life okay? It's friday night... have beer and chill or something...you don't have to behave like an odious little shiit all the time.

go to hell you shyt. dont give 2 cents about your mood. spread some positivity and be of use to society or else shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Timitunechi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN AT THIS POINT WE DON'T NEED A SEER TO TELL US THAT LALA AND SNAKES ARE NOT FRIENDS I GUESS HE HAS AN EXPERIENCE WITH ONE AND THAT'S WHY HE CELEBRATES BY MOVING ANY SNAKE DEATH THREAD TO FP .......ANYWAY WE HAIL THEE LALA .....SNAKE DESTROYER ...MARKETER OF SNAKE DEATH THREE GBOSA FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Nemesis99(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
lordcabasa:

i swear e beta make snakes disappear from this world sef...
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by opysdoll(f): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hey pals jst joined nairaland coolnd lala u mst really b a snake fan cos d way dem dey hail u na wa oooo cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by AmeboZone007: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Help is something that should be given to every man and woman, it should be unconditional irrespective of whom the help is targeted at since help should naturally come out of love for mankind. Denilson Igwe helps somebody expecting something else in return but his bubbles were busted in ways that he never even knew the first thing he got in return was not what he expected.

This is one you can not afford to have alone, show some love and share with others as i know you cannot contain your joy and laughter after seeing this video.

DOWNLOAD HERE:http://www.amebosquare.com/video/download-comedy-video-help-mark-angel-comedy-episode-92/
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by FakoMaybach1: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
abuayman:
Akamu undecided angry
it is silence, saying the word silence breaks it, and in literature u hear expressions like She broke the awkward silence between them by raising a topic on bla bla bla

the answer is silence
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
abuayman:
Akamu undecided angry
is the answer silence?
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by skales67(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
I have said it before and i'm saying it again...there must be something "SNAKEY" about this APC administration and that is the reason why ever since they came into power, we have been seeing nothing but snake news on NL almost on a daily basis.

The movement of snakes are not straight but zigzag which means cunning and deception which is what we have been experiencing ever since...Ask Lai Mohammed and Co.

Even the Jigawa state lawmaker, Honorable Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure who was hailing Buhari's administration when he said, "Our Economy is doing like this...is doing like this...is doing like this" proves me right with his SNAKY ZIGZAG BODY LANGUAGE! undecided undecided

Pic proof below:

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

may you be chopped in the same manner by armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram or a combination of all 3

Please come and help me adjust my wrist watch.

Eheh! You said what again? I didn't get you...

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]BLOODY HELL!

STOP EXTERMINATING OUR WILDLIFE!

USELESS SAVAGES! GODS CURSE ON YOU![/size]

If you told Professors and geniuses to stop exterminating wild life, they would reason with you. But as it is useless savages that you are telling, we are already useless na. We don't even know how to reason. In fact, we've even forgotten what you are asking.

You said what again?

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by oluxy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Already dead...
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by OsuGanja(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
ryd3:
Lalasticala's best movie of all time is najin... An Indian snake film. So don't blame him, he's always wishing they turn into his fairy tale wife

Your point is?
Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Rick9(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Some Nairaland Animal Right Activists Be Like ;

" This is reptillica Pythonathia Species,

There are aboutb 178,359,485,336,960,000 Left in the World let's conserve them "

Are you serious ??

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by Rick9(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Nemesis99:

i swear e beta make snakes disappear from this world sef...
That Animal is of no use to anybody. Their extinction would be nice

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Jos Today by waywardpikin: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2016
abuayman:
Akamu undecided angry
Silence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) / 14-Year-Old Boy Designed A Stadium With Pieces Of Wood (Photos) / China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.