Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nitel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nitel (676 Views)

6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services / NITEL CARD: Have You Seen This Before? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nitel by Dunddy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Accepted! i am Dunddy.
but could anyone pls tell me the importance of NITEL in niaja telecoms apart from being the sole distributor of rights?
abeg, my lil sis needs it for her home work now and i just cant crack ma brain.

thanks y'all grin
Re: Nitel by aieromon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Tellin' you would make me a dundy too,wouldn't it?
I can't sacrifice my image,dunddy tongue
Re: Nitel by honsule(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2009
Dunddy:

i just cant crack ma brain.

crack the correct word is:RACK
Re: Nitel by Dunddy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
It is easy to know poverty striken pple, isnt it? embarassed
this na wetin dey happen when somebody dash you 10 mins credit for inside cybercafe. angry

you lot shouldda been in the job section instead of wasting your time here achieving nonsense. angry

even if you wanted to yab me, shouldnt your common sense tell you to help the lil girl on whose behalf i asked in the first place?

your forefathers had this attitude - they never got past the ground and yet your senseless selves are at it as well. that is why a day in naija is always 10 years backwards. lipsrsealed

for the record - you need to mind what you type sometimes; you never can tell who you are talking to and what help he might just render to your poor selves. shocked lipsrsealed

off the record - you change your names to sule and slowpoke respectively. i bet u'r family. grin

u got the guts, meet me in jokes section. wink
Re: Nitel by honsule(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
thread locked

(1)

My Callredux No: 08051118358 / Nokia 5800 Contact Service Error. / I Have A Problem Connecting Nokia 6111 Over The Net With Opera. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.