Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Best Tools For Hacking On Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Tools For Hacking On Android (1295 Views)

Step By Step Guide On Creating Facebook Phishing Site For Hacking / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tools For Hacking On Android by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
I dedicate this list of Android Hacking Tools to my loyal readers and aspiring Hackers who are ready to become professionals. To those that use your Android phone alot but still need tools which you can use to Hack easily without having to use a PC all the time then this post is for you. Do you know that when you root your Android phone, You can do lots of experiments with it which is really amazing. You can even run some ethical hacking android applications on which you’d really love. Download Best Android Hacking Tools 2017

List of Best Android Hacking Tools 2017:

Compiled below are special Android Hacking Tools which I hand-picked myself and i can bet that they will turn your device into a hacking machine. You can also do lots of hacking with these android applications like Hacking of WiFi, Hacking & Defacing of websites which is my specialty, Cracking websites admins. The best part of it is that these tools are free for download and also part of my hacking android collection.

#1 Zanti

ANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button and makes hacking easy. Best Android Hacking Tools 2017 – Above is the best android hacking app.By this app, you can easily convert your android into a hacking tool and can even penetrate and test any wireless networks also you can secure your connection from the attackers.

#2 WifiKill
Seriously i highly recommend this app and i use it a lot when browsing with public WiFi, With this tool you can easily disable internet connection for a device on the same shared network. So if anyone is abusing the internet by downloading unnecessarily, you can just remove that person from the network without wasting time.

#3 WiFiAnalyzer
This application turns your android phone into an analyzer. It Shows the Wi-Fi channels using several networks around you. And this helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router. So you don’t get frustrated and use number 2 app above.

#4 Wibrils

WIBR+ is the advanced application for testing of security of the WPA/WPA2 PSK WiFi networks.This application detects wireless penetration on a network.

#5 Whatsapp Sniffer
If you want to download private chats, audios and videos of your friends or lovers’ WhatsApp who uses your WiFi Connection this app is best choice must try it.

#6 USBCleaver
The goal of the USB Cleaver is to silently recover information from a target Windows 2000 or higher computer, including password hashes.

Also Read: Website Hacking Tool: Havij
#7 SSLStrip
SSLStrip for Android(Root) is the popular app for mobile with about 10000+ downloads, install, and experience this app on your phone.

#8 SMSCombo

SMS Combo is an application that lets you send multiple SMS at once just by the touch of a single button. Want to send a message to multiple contacts to broadcast a message? Select them with select button or type contacts by separating them with whitespace, write the message and Send.

#9 Spark reader

This Application for reading cap files.Possible instability/errors. This is a very useful android hacking tool 2017 to trace back android errors.

#10 Shark

This app is mainly designed to track activities of other devices. It is basically designed for office staff to have a track on office or team members.

#11 DroidSQLI

This is the first SQL injection tool for Android. You can try SQL injection on any site having the vulnerability of SQL injection. This is one of the best Android Hacking app 2017.

Also Read: How To Hack a Website Successfully

#12 Fing Network Tool

This app finds out which devices are connected to your WiFi network, The best part about this application is that it is very Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis.

Also Read: Hack WiFi Using Android Terminal Emulator

#13 Faceniff

Your Facebook account is at risk, just like a Firesheep (for firefox hacking) there is a FaceNiff for hijacking the session of famous social networking websites includes facebook and twitter. FaceNiff is developed by Bartosz Ponurkiewicz who created Firesheep before, but faceoff is for Android OS.

Also Read: Latest Facebook Phishing Hack For 2016

#14 EvilOperator

This app connect two friends into a phone conversation making them think they called each other! Record the call and share the recording to third person. EVIL!!!

#15 Dsploit

Dsploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced techniques.It works only on rooted Androids.

#16 Droidsniff

DroidSniff is an Android application for Security analysis in wireless networks and capturing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other accounts. It is one the best hacking apps but was only developed for security purposes.

#17 Droidsheep Guard
DroidSheep demonstrates the simplicity of session hijacking within a WiFi-Network — just a single click and your facebook, eBay, twitter, LinkedIn account are taken over by an adversary leaving you defenseless except you are also professional.

#18 DroidSheep
DroidSheep [Root] is an Android app for Security analysis in wireless networks and capturing facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and other accounts.DroidSheep was developed as a tool for testing the security of your social accounts. Related to 17 above.

#19 Droid Pentest Update
Droid Pentest helps you to find all android apps for penetration testing and hacking so you can make a complete penetration test platform. It is one of the Best Android Hacking tool 2017.

#20 Arpspoof
Arpspoof is an Android tool for network auditing originally written by Dug Song as a part of his sniff package. This app redirects traffic on the local network by forging ARP replies and sending them to either a specific target or all the hosts on the local network paths.
With the above list, I don’t think Android users should lack in learning how to hack and becoming professionals. If you enjoyed reading the post, Don’t forget to share so others can benefit.Thank you.

Source http://khalidsblog.com/best-android-hacking-tools-2017/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Tools For Hacking On Android by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amen
Re: Best Tools For Hacking On Android by nitin4710: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Undoubtedly, Wifikill is an amazing tool for hacking. Must check it out here : Wifikill App download for android

(1) (Reply)

. / Alternative Ways To Verify Adsense Account In Nigeria / One Trillion US Dollars Suit Claim Against Bill Gates For Bioterrorism In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.