Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can You Write? Check In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write? Check In (574 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write? Check In by Pomzzy: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hi all
I need diligent people who are willing to work with me.
If you are ready to submit an 800 words article at 90kobo per word? Then this job is for you.
WhatsApp me on

You must be ready to provide samples of your previous work.
Thanks
Re: Can You Write? Check In by lastbaff(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Haba... N480 for 800 words? And una go dey shout say politicians wicked. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Write? Check In by Pomzzy: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:
Haba... N480 for 800 words? And una go dey shout say politicians wicked. undecided
Not by force bro

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH) / Job Vacancy For Customer Service And Sales Associate At Cookiejar / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.