Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind (767 Views)

satan Cannot Read Our Minds / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / The Prayer The Devil Cannot Hinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Temolad: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
The Devil cannot read your mind.
He only takes clues of what you're
thinking by silently & attentively
listening to the words you speak. The
devil reacts to what comes out of
your mouth. Therefore don't
empower the devil by uttering
words of doubts, fear & defeat.
Fears uttered expose your
weaknesses & attracts attack.
Speak words of hope, faith &
victory in Jesus' name & the devil
will be confused, demoralized &
intimidated. “Resist the devil & he
will flee from you.” James 4:7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Martinez19(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
The devil doesn't exist to begin with. A being that doesn't exist can't read the mind.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by MuttleyLaff: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Temolad:
He only takes clues of what you're thinking by silently & attentively listening to the words you speak.
The devil reacts to what comes out of your mouth.
Therefore don't empower the devil by uttering words of doubts, fear & defeat.
Fears uttered expose your weaknesses & attracts attack.
Speak words of hope, faith & victory in Jesus' name & the devil will be confused, demoralized & intimidated.
“Resist the devil & he will flee from you.” James 4:7
Neither can the devil understand or know what anyone says, thinks or prays in their mind
The devil can't hear your thoughts in your head or what you say in your mind

It's only two, who knows
The two are: God and you

Does anyone see that we give the devil too much credit and fabricate a lie?
The devil does not read minds and/or cannot read your mind
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Martinez19:
The devil doesn't exist to begin with. A being that doesn't exist can't read the mind.

Interesting!

Let me test your sense of reasoning. Prove to me that you exist.

I have not said I agree or disagree with you. I just need you to show you understand yourself before making a confirmatory statement like the one above. Then after, I can take a position. Not arguing with you, but just prove your case.
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Neither can the devil understand or know what anyone says, thinks or prays in their mind

It's only two, who knows

Hmmm! Do you need to resist someone who has no connection with you? Why must you make the devil flee? If the Bible says resist the devil, what does it mean? I really want you to drive home your point.
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Temolad:
your mouth.
Therefore don't

I hope this OP is still around. But I want to really understand how he arrived at this conclusion. The portion you quoted simply says resist the devil. Could you kindly explain further using the scripture to show that resisting the devil is ONLY with what you say? To me, this verse you quoted is so broad and you may need to make more references and show beyond reasonable doubt that it is only words that satan hears. That is if you agree he exists. But I think you are of the opinion he exists based on what you have written. And if he exists, what kind of person is he? How does he manifest? What is his mode of operation? I have asked since it seems you know him very well.

I really want to be sure you understand yourself too.
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2018
busstopz:
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Waooo! People are talking of mind, imagination, and relating it to the devil. Looks like you can communicate with the devil with your visual imagination.. grin
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Martinez19(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2018
hakmah:

Interesting!

Let me test your sense of reasoning. Prove to me that you exist.

I have not said I agree or disagree with you. I just need you to show you understand yourself before making a confirmatory statement like the one above. Then after, I can take a position. Not arguing with you, but just prove your case.
I know where you are going, you want to demonstrate that it's okay to believe in something without proof or evidence. If I didn't exist I won't be typing and responding to your post. No bot on nairaland can intelligently construct my original write ups in my topics and post. My identity is what I can't reveal.

Besides, from a christian perspective, how dare you compare proving God's and a human's existence? Given that God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and wants me to be saved, asking for proof of his existence is not too much to ask unlike how you guys are putting it to be. If God, with all his attributes can't do something so simple as proving himself, then it's out of place to believe in him. You might as well ask me how I know my brain exists. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Martinez19:
I know where you are going, you want to demonstrate that it's okay to believe in something without proof or evidence. If I didn't exist I won't be typing and responding to your post. No bot on nairaland can intelligently construct my original write ups in my topics and post. My identity is what I can't reveal.

Besides, from a christian perspective, how dare you compare proving God's and a human's existence? Given that God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and wants me to be saved, asking for proof of his existence is not too much to ask unlike how you guys are putting it to be. If God, with all his attributes can't do something so simple as proving himself, then it's out of place to believe in him. You might as well ask me how I know my brain exists. grin

Hmmm. From your response, you really do not get where I am going. I said I have not taking a position.

You have tried justifying your existence that you only a living being can type on nairaland. Hmmmm. Quite
interesting.

Now, since only a living being can type on nairaland, can God type on nairaland? Has he ever typed on nairaland? Ok. You might have to say God exists or does not exist. And if He exists can He read your mind too? Or is it only what you write on nairaland He reads? And is it just what you say that He responds to?

Look at the bolded words again. It will not prevent me from asking you the upper paragraph. Actually, I was not going to use the route but your response made me actually to go that route. See, it shows you believe in a supreme being.

If you believe in a supreme being, show how God is different from human. And proof that He exists if He cannot still write on nairaland.

Please, do not forget it is devil's existence we are talking about here.

Thanks!
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Martinez19(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2018
hakmah:

Hmmm. From your response, you really do not get where I am going. I said I have not taking a position.

You have tried justifying your existence that you only a living being can type on nairaland. Hmmmm. Quite
interesting.

Now, since only a living being can type on nairaland, can God type on nairaland? Has he ever typed on nairaland? Ok. You might have to say God exists or does not exist. And if He exists can He read your mind too? Or is it only what you write on nairaland He reads? And is it just what you say that He responds to?

Look at the bolded words again. It will not prevent me from asking you the upper paragraph. Actually, I was not going to use the route but your response made me actually to go that route. See, it shows you believe in a supreme being.

If you believe in a supreme being, show how God is different from human. And proof that He exists if He cannot still write on nairaland.

Please, do not forget it is devil's existence we are talking about here.

Thanks!
I don't believe in any religious god, you didn't read the part where I said "..., from a christian perspective,..." . You don't use the standard of proving a human to prove the existence of the supposedly Christian god of the universe. Given yahweh's attributes in the bible, it's either there is a clear cut evidence or none at all because given his attributes, a clear cut evidence is not too much to ask. For yahweh, if he exists, the standard of proof is high. The same can't be said of certain humans that lived many years ago.

If yahweh types on nairaland, does that prove anything? Does typing on nairaland proves that one created the universe? Does typing on nairaland also proves that he can perform miracles? undecided the only way I would know if yahweh reads mind is if I test him, how else? If yahweh ever uses Nairaland, I would know what he respond to by seeing the posts he makes or by him stating outrightly what he responds to. If he exists, he must live up to all his attributes given in the bible.

@bold

1 Like

Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Martinez19:
I don't believe in any religious god, you didn't read the part where I said "..., from a christian perspective,..." . You don't use the standard of proving a human to prove the existence of the supposedly Christian god of the universe. Given yahweh's attributes in the bible, it's either there is a clear cut evidence or none at all because given his attributes, a clear cut evidence is not too much to ask. For yahweh, if he exists, the standard of proof is high. The same can't be said of certain humans that lived many years ago.

If yahweh types on nairaland, does that prove anything? Does typing on nairaland proves that one created the universe? Does typing on nairaland also proves that he can perform miracles? undecided the only way I would know if yahweh reads mind is if I test him, how else? If yahweh ever uses Nairaland, I would know what he respond to by seeing the posts he makes or by him stating outrightly what he responds to. If he exists, he must live up to all his attributes given in the bible.

@bold

You do not believe He exists yet you asked how dare one prove God's existence from human perspective. And you listed some attributes like: omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. Again, in your final sentence which I highlighted in bolded letters, you want Him to proof Himself according to the Bible. First, you will need to show clearly where all these attributes are in the Bible. I see that you are just making opinions of your own. And let me state all the opinions you have made:

1. Devil does not exist
2. God is a Supreme being and no one dare proof Him from human perspective (i wonder if it is in the supernatural view we have to prove His existence..lol)
3. God has attributes in the Bible. (No references made to support your claims)
4. God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. Hmmm. And yet you said you do not believe in any religious god (very contradictory)
5. You mentioned Yahweh. Who is Yahweh? (Don't you know how to introduce terms? Kinda mixing up many things here).
6. You mentioned miracles. Where do miracles fit in? Prove you exist, devil does not exist, and you are talking about miracles. (Confusion) grin

In fact, there is confusion in everything you have written. Just to proof that devil does not exist you moved to God to Yahweh, to what else again. And not a single reference.

It is why I asked you the basic question: Could you prove you exist?

See, I am not going to continue with you again because you have proved nothing. You are making your opinions which you are etitiled to. And no one will ever beat you over them. If you say devil does not exist, fine with you.

I hope to read from the other guy since you do not even know how to separate facts from opinions.

I respect your opinons and I wish you luck with them. When you can bring out facts with references, then, I will respond to you again. Even nairaland will pull down opinions without references. This is what we call #FakeNews

Best of luck with your numerous opinions.
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Martinez19(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2018
hakmah:

You do not believe He exists yet you asked how dare one prove God's existence from human perspective. And you listed some attributes like: omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. Again, in your final sentence which I highlighted in bolded letters, you want Him to proof Himself according to the Bible. First, you will need to show clearly where all these attributes are in the Bible. I see that you are just making opinions of your own. And let me state all the opinions you have made:

1. Devil does not exist
2. God is a Supreme being and no one dare proof Him from human perspective (i wonder if it is in the supernatural view we have to prove His existence..lol)
3. God has attributes in the Bible. (No references made to support your claims)
4. God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. Hmmm. And yet you said you do not believe in any religious god (very contradictory)
5. You mentioned Yahweh. Who is Yahweh? (Don't you know how to introduce terms? Kinda mixing up many things here).
6. You mentioned miracles. Where do miracles fit in? Prove you exist, devil does not exist, and you are talking about miracles. (Confusion) grin

In fact, there is confusion in everything you have written. Just to proof that devil does not exist you moved to God to Yahweh, to what else again. And not a single reference.

It is why I asked you the basic question: Could you prove you exist?

See, I am not going to continue with you again because you have proved nothing. You are making your opinions which you are etitiled to. And no one will ever beat you over them. If you say devil does not exist, fine with you.

I hope to read from the other guy since you do not even know how to separate facts from opinions.

I respect your opinons and I wish you luck with them. When you can bring out facts with references, then, I will respond to you again. Even nairaland will pull down opinions without references. This is what we call #FakeNews

Best of luck with your numerous opinions.
I am very sorry, it's my fault that I engaged you in the place, forgive me. Bye. grin

Make I commot for hia before I lose brain cells

Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by jokerr(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

It's only two, who knows

Its only two, who knows ur mind, thought, reasoning.
They are you and ur self only.
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Temolad:
your mouth. Therefore don't
I'm an experience deliverance minister.those in deliverance ministries understand that satan can read ones mind and thoughts.Satan can even plant thoughts in ones mind.thoughts is like a spoken work in the realm of spirit.spirit communicate with each other using thoughts.so the can also read thoughts .I used to believe that satan can not read my thoughts before when I was still a baby christian.

Demons always listen to our thoughts,likewise angels .

If you always think of sex,the demons of lust will start following you.what you think determines the spirit that will try to get attached to you .

2 Corinthians 10:5

Said we should bring our imagination and thoughts to the obedience of Christ .This shows that satan can read our thoughts and even plant his .

2 Corinthians 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
Re: The Devil Cannot Read Your Mind by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2018
jokerr:
Its only two, who knows ur mind, thought, reasoning.
They are you and ur self only.

I wish you elaborate further why you are so sure of your statements. Kinda intetested. I hope you do not mind that I have just mentioned you since you did not mention me. I just want to really understand you more.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are On The Safer Side: Christians Or Muslims? / Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? / Should I Killed Any Christian As A Muslim(confused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.