Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? (427 Views)

You Think You Know About Building? Then Answer This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? by joowealth(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Does building a house amounts to an achievement for a bachelor?
Re: Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? by mufutau55(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
joowealth:

Of course.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? by twinskenny(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
joowealth:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Answer This Bugging Question? by gabbytabby: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Looking back I would say I probably should and could have done more to accumulate in my 20s and 30s cos you tend to have more disposable income at this point.

My advise you are never too young to do a good thing for yourself so if the opportunity presents itself grab it and run with it.

I am talking to the girls too cos our heads gets filled with a lot of bs about if you have xyz you no go find husband. Pray that you meet a similarly progressive, hardworking and arriving bro.

If anything the girl need not expose her finances to anyone but her very close family and husband. This days even men have become gold digging olosho scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS SALES: A 6 Unit Flat For Sale At 1st Gate Festac / 678 Plus Plots Of Land Available For Sale At 5 Different Estates In Ibeju Lekki / Sweden To Open World’s First Permanent Ice Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.