Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Help Easy To Render - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Help Easy To Render (427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Help Easy To Render by forandy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Perhaps, if she were handed a few of your clothes you turned to rags, the cold wouldn't be too much for her to handle as she sleeps in that dilapidated building, hoping tomorrow comes the next second so she could continue with her daily hawking.

Have you ever bothered paying attention to the look on her face, with the prettiness hidden behind those sores and scars caused by the rough floor she sleeps on regularly...have you? Oh! Obviously not.

Have you pictured your family member, perhaps a sister or even your daughter in her shoes? Oh, sorry to ask, cos you've barely noticed she's always doing those with her feet bare.

I wonder what else you need as a drive for an easy help to freely render.

I wonder if you would rather some indecent members of the male folk take advantage of her condition, using her as a tool for...oh! You know already don't you?

Just maybe, you prefers she pays no regard to her dignity and puts a price tag on that body. I guess then you'd be on the safe side saying "she's lazy, she chose that path herself, she's lacking morals" and all along the lines of that.

Oh well, it's all left for you to decide your next line of action when next you see her (cos surely you will), but I can only hope you'd be the reason she tells herself and probably others that kind people still exist.

(1) (Reply)

Another Saturday (pics) / Verdict# / I Want To Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.