Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Enough Is Enough - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enough Is Enough (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough by netotse(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
i'm getting sick and tired of the piss-pot that nairaland is becoming and it doesn't seem like the admin are ready to do anything about it, i understand we dont always have to agree but a situation whereby people just go about insulting other posters and their tribes shouldnt be allowed to go on.

I'm slowly begining to join the group of ppl that think that the mods are more interested in posting links to crappy posts on the Home page than to actually ensuring that the atmosphere in NL is conducive for anything or than sex/tribe/religion bashing.

I'm not trying to be rude here but the admins need to really wake up o, let us see what they're doing, a situation whereby you're being called an idiot just because you dont agree with someone else is untenable, unless of course the mods are comfy with the way things are going!
Re: Enough Is Enough by MrCrackles(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
Melting point. . . . . . grin
Re: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
ROTFLMAO

Na2day??

We don see am.
We don talk

Nothing happen. . . .

Anyways, expect this thread to go awol if more people share your sentiment.
Re: Enough Is Enough by netotse(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
then maybe the mods are more interested in "nairaland is among the 200 most popular forums in the world"
Re: Enough Is Enough by muffins(f): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Melting point. . . . . . grin

At 30 degrees centigrade. grin grin
Re: Enough Is Enough by CrazyMan(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2009
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat And Mtn Subscribers! / Haiti Appeals For Aid; Official Fears 100,000 Dead After Earthquake / Naijas In U.s Stigmatized.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.