Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,941 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (69588 Views)

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by olaboo123: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Adeoba10(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Chai.... Na dis kin ppl dey do shakara pass...
celebrant will count maltina bottle after d ceremony, it will remain one..

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
what you see in every typical Nigerian ceremony...this same people will complain that the drinks were not enough...smh

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by sholatem(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
No be her faulty,Recession ni grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by thesicilian: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Hahaha. These are the kind of people that move from 'canopy to canopy', packing drinks and plates of rice. And funny enough they are also the type that act as if they do not poop

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by ajokebelle(f): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
That's not a bag, its a fridge.

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by yedidiah(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
they are known; they must show themselves anywhere dem dey. mtchewe
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by osemoses1234(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
See d gir belle nah dis kind girl we dey call I never chop girl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by angeltolly(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
olaboo123:
Can you see anything strange?
http://loveandgizt..com/2016/11/what-is-wrong-with-this-photo-taken-at.html

Nothing is strange undecided There is always 1 outta 10 people whose mission is this in every party. Yet they will be the ones saying they didn't eat sad

Or can you remind me what "strange" means?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by bikerboy1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
It is called MOBILE COOLER.

Meanwhile, she is one of the waitresses. grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's neccessary, for this recession

4 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
C'mon guys... maybe her friends asked her to keep theirs since she was the only one that had a bag. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Noblesoul123: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stomach infrastructure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by efilefun(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
No wonder her belle big pass her yarnsh

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by RealJaneDoe: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
She's got a big tummy. That's what I can see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The reason why my wedding will not happen in Igando...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the lady is from Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Chuukwudi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cool
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Chuukwudi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by kelvyn7: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Abeg na hunger dey beat this one!
see muscles dey show for her hand...
se the kind kpako phone wey she hold self
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Bossontop(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahaha...nothing wrong ooo she jus took proactive steps to ensure that there was enuf resourses for stomach infrastructure later later grin cool .....those days mhen

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing they there ooo.

Nah only drinks she carry?

No food inside polybag?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by VickyRotex(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who has watched Ijewuru? This one is Imuwuru! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by baski92(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
What is wrong is mind your business
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by talktonase(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
sholatem:
No be her faulty,Recession ni grin
see her belle,she go don drink reach six can of malt grin
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Dexema(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Professional mogbo moya artist. These Kain ones after two plates u go still hear "food never reach here oo"

In other news today is my birthday, kindly locate the like button

8 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
If you take a closer look at her, she looks more like a pregnant woman & you know how pregnant women do behave at times. You know they eat & drink at times as of they've not seen food for a very long time..

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by LieDetector(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
she's saving for rainy days grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by donfemo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Call her a thief or what ever i say she is an opportunist, She had the opportunity to take it all and she did just that. Well i cant do what she did buh my point is always look out for opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Dexema(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

The reason why my wedding will not happen in Igando...

Hahahaa! Wetin Igando people do you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.