Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You (1015 Views)

Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You by Hopez456(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
u
Re: You by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
This is the best they can do,discuss beer palor gist, have they addressed high level of unemplyment,falling standrad of education,poor power supply n decaying health care infrastructures amongst others? House of jokers with no sense of responsibility

2 Likes

Re: You by andymola(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Good News: Ladies and gentlemen, Gbenga Aruleba of AIT just spoke on political platform on Ray Power this morning that whosoever finds MMM convinient should go ahead. He further stated that MMM already has caveat emptor(Warning) on their site, thereby makes it very legal.

Now the producer of Political Platform has decided to bring in Super Guider (Chuddy) of MMM to their station very soon to educate people.
I can see massive recruitment into MMM when that happens. MMM is a moving train. We are unstoppable

#copied/
Re: You by andymola(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
I just provided help today. Glad all my DL are all willing too . Mmm rocks

2 Likes

Re: You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
andymola:
I just provided help today. Glad all my DL are all willing too . Mmm rocks

That is the spirit bro. I provided mine yesterday and another is loading next week. Only we can destroy the scheme and the question is, are we ready to let go of mmm? A scheme that has so far put smiles on our faces?

Long Live MMM!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How I Withdraw #50,000 Weekly From Piuni International Online Business / Recharge Card Software For Sale / Palm-kernel Nut Separator Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.